Account Manager Automation dPCR (New York City)
Posted on: May 16, 2020
At the heart of QIAGEN s business is a vision to make improvements
in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in science
and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we started
out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring our full
power to many initiatives and to our presence across the globe.
Our most valuable asset are our employees more than 5000 in over 35
locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we have
outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams and we
are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern science
and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new
challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and
international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on
people s lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day.
The Customer Solutions Manager Automation dPCR is responsible for
meeting defined automation sales targets within their region. They
drive their business by closely working with their colleagues in
research and clinical sales manager roles and across other sales
specialist channels. They are the expert and can sell across the
workflow (sample disruption, extraction, assay set-up, analysis).
They will drive the growth of all QIAGEN automation.
* Sales Revenues/Budgets: Meet/Exceed sales targets. Increasing
sales by actively selling to end users. Supporting other
specialists and representatives, and developing tactical plans to
* Planning/Forecasting: To be accountable for their business for
planning, forecasting and achievement of objectives, key
performance indicators and revenue forecasts.
* Business/Markets: Drive and initiate development of new business
opportunities and references. Increase number of strategic
partnerships. Promotion of specialist area within market i.e.
* Customer focus: Maintain and develop relationships with key
customers and references.
* Information systems: Utilize the CRM database (SFDC) to input and
provide information that will increase effectiveness in front of
the customer and aid sales.
* Communication: Organization of meetings/communication channels to
ensure effective communication across business units.
* Minimum education: Bachelor of Science or equivalent.
* Minimum 2.5+ years sales experience. Proven track record.
* Proven experience of various techniques including PCR, RNA/DNA
manipulation and analysis and NGS.
* Knowledge of relevant markets (i.e. instrumentation, diagnostic,
genomics), molecular biological topics and products.
* Nationally for meetings and conferences.
* Regionally for day to day routine sales responsibilities.
* 3-4 days in the field and 1-2 days in the home office is
* Preferred home office locations are in the New York City.
* Excellent communication skills at all business levels.
* Willingness to travel.
What we offer
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We act
with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive innovation
and continuous improvement. We inspire with our leadership and make
an impact with our actions. We create a collaborative, safe and
engaging workplace which forms the basis for high performing
individuals and teams. We drive accountability and entrepreneurial
decision-making and want you to excel your growth and shape the
future of QIAGEN.
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud
to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical
conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex
stereotyping (including but not limited to assumptions about a
person s appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression,
or gender identity), gender, gender identity, gender expression,
national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry,
medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status,
citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any
other status protected by applicable law.
Keywords: QIAGEN, Germantown , Account Manager Automation dPCR (New York City), Executive , Germantown, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!