Field Sales Representative
Company: Cooper-Booth Wholesale Company
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Job DescriptionAbout CBWCooper-Booth Wholesale Company provides
full-line, full-service distribution to the convenience store
industry in the Mid-Atlantic region. Family-owned and operated for
over 150 years, we are ranked among the top 10 convenience store
distributors in the country and are growing. We are committed to
delivering best-in-class service through operational efficiency,
providing professional representation for our customers, growing
our customers' businesses, and providing an innovative, total
customer-focused experience through our outstanding team members.
We exist to serve our employees and customers. Nothing is more
important to our organization than our employees' and customers'
satisfaction and their continued success.We offer a competitive
compensation and benefits package including medical, dental and
vision insurance, 401(k), paid holidays, paid vacations and more.
Summary: A CBW field Sales Rep is responsible and accountable to
maximize sales and profitability within a defined geography.
Growing CBW's business with existing customers while prospecting
and opening new qualified customers through a relationship focused
process as the priority.Responsibilities include:
- Follow CBW sales call processes as outlined, trained, and
coached – Specific non-negotiable steps are outlined for quality
live sales calls to existing customers and sales calls to account
- Exceed monthly and annual sales targets as presented by CBW –
May include but not limited to Number of net new accounts, Revenue,
Profitability, and Category sales.
- Build and maintain productive, professional relationships with
all accounts (Ownership and Key Employees) within your geographic
- Maintain updated meaningful account activity notations within
the CBW CRM as outlined in written process, allowing for
coordinated communication and actions throughout the CBW
- Present, promote, and sell all CBW promotions, programs, and
initiatives as outlined at time of launch.
- Develop, adapt, and maintain a formal written account visit
rotation that schedules sales calls efficiently, providing schedule
consistency to see live and sell ALL of your customers and
prospects within the defined cycle.Requirements:
- At least 2 years successful sales experience – Wholesale/Mfg to
- Possess valid Driver's license with a good driving record
- Education: Bachelor's degree from four-year college or minimum
of 5 years experience and or training in selling or in comparable
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong ability to work productively independent. A self-starter
who takes initiative to deliver and exceed expectations
- Maintains proper sense of urgency.
- Experience and proficiency with Microsoft office suite.Key
- Willingness to learn, change, and adapt actions in order to
maximize sales and exceed goals, all while building productive
- Building productive relationships – Ability to be built on a
foundation of trust.
- Goal setting – Ability to plan and execute according to
strategy to exceed goals.
- Questioning skills – Ability to appropriately ask probing
questions to learn and better understand environment, issues, and
- Merchandising – Basic understanding of retail merchandising and
how it can assist a customer, impact their business, and be
presented as a differentiator.
- Communication skills – Effective, consistent, respectful
communication is essential both to internal dept's at CBW and
externally to customers and prospects.
- Written skills – Ability to clearly provide concise
professional written content on thoughts, perspective, direction,
ideas, and feedback, meeting a high standard of grammar and
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Keywords: Cooper-Booth Wholesale Company, Germantown , Field Sales Representative, Sales , Chambersburg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!