Sr. Solution Architect (Post Sales Implementation)
Company: Deque Systems, Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Career Fulfillment & Culture
People come to work for Deque because of what we do: enable
businesses and organizations to make their sites and apps
accessible to everyone, including people with disabilities. The
personal fulfillment employees feel here is unparalleled. In
addition to the altruistic nature of our jobs, the organizational
structure is extremely flat and welcoming. Women-owned and
operated, Deque CEO Preety Kumar is internationally revered for her
down-to-earth personality and work ethic. Deques core values are
central to our culture of customer satisfaction. Do you share
- Innovation with results that matter
- Deliver what you promise
- Can-do attitude
- Open, direct & respectful communications
- We care deeply
- We practice humility
At Deque, you'll work with the best and brightest minds in the
industry, sharing best practices, tackling new issues and
uncovering new approaches. Accessibility Consultants at Deque also
love their jobs because of the support systems in place.
Deque experts regularly contribute to W3C Accessibility Working
Groups and collectively hold more CPACC, WAS, & CPWA certifications
issued by the IAAP than any accessibility testing company in the
Deque is the brand leader in Digital Accessibility, the hottest
trend is Customer/User Experience that is more than a trend - it is
about Digital Equality for all people regardless of ability. If you
are passionate about good code and equality, you will love Deque
and our mission.
Our customer's hire us to help them create accessible products by
adding the right tools and practices for their product development
process. As a Solution Architect you will become the advisor our
customer's digital development teams trust to guide them as they
incorporate accessibility practices and adopt our tools. To do
that, you will need to assess each development teams practices,
process, and toolchains so you can recommend the most efficient way
for them to improve the accessibility of their product and get full
value from our accessibility testing tools.
- Solution Architects at Deque Systems are the trusted advisors
and technical consultants who ensure that our customers get full
value from our products
- Provide world-class technology support of Deque solutions while
working with customer implementation teams and Deque support and
engineering teams to ensure successful implementations and adoption
of Deque products.
- Develop a good understanding of customer's accessibility
objectives, use cases, project team members and key players
- Work collaboratively with very strong communications skills,
especially in teaching complex concepts, and creative, prescriptive
thinking across various levels of a client organization
- Help customers understand the value of our products and
solutions offerings as they develop and grow their accessibility
- Understand and articulate opportunities to improve and optimize
results of customer usage and implementation of Deque products, and
help build business cases for further investment in Deque
- Provide the Deque product teams with insights learned from
working directly with our customers' development teams.
- At least 5 years' experience in software development or
- At least 2 years' experience in a customer-facing technical
- Deep understanding of UI and front-end technologies (HTML, CSS,
- Good understanding of CI/CD pipeline components
- Experience with UI test automation frameworks
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Proven track record of working with various players in the
customer organization to understand and solve problems and deliver
- Ability to work on multiple customer projects concurrently
Deque (pronounced dee-cue) is a web accessibility software and
services company, and our mission is Digital Equality. We believe
everyone, regardless of their ability, should have equal access to
the information, services, applications, and everything else on the
We work with enterprise-level businesses and organizations to
ensure that their sites and mobile apps are accessible. With over
250,000 installed extensions and 4,000 audit projects completed,
Deque is the industry standard. Join our growing family as we work
to make the web a better place for everyone.
How To Apply
Apply by submitting your resume and a cover letter. Applications
without a cover letter will not be considered.
In your cover letter:
- Explain your interest in joining Deque and how you align with
our Core Values
- Depict key attributes that differentiate you as a candidate
Deque is committed to providing Equal Employment Opportunities.
Reference and background checks will be required.
Thank you for your interest in joining our exciting company!
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Deque Systems, Inc, Germantown , Sr. Solution Architect (Post Sales Implementation), Sales , Herndon, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!