Seasonal Sales Teammate, PT
Company: Under Armour, Inc.
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Under Armour has one mission: to make you better. We have a
commitment to innovation that lies at the heart of everything we
do, not just for our athletes but also for our teammates. As a
global organization, our teams around the world push boundaries and
think beyond what is expected. Together our teammates are unified
by our values and are grounded in our vision to inspire you with
performance solutions you never knew you needed but can't imagine
The Sales Teammate is responsible for generating sales by providing
the customer with an exceptional shopping experience. The Sales
Teammate maximizes sales by delivering efficient, friendly and
knowledgeable service and ensuring the store is neat, clean and
well-presented at all times. The Sales Teammate is expected to
Armour's Core Competencies and I WILL behaviors in all actions and
interactions in order to maintain a positive Teammate and Athlete
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
* Consistently demonstrate the Under Armour selling standards in
order to deliver a positive customer experience and achieve daily
* Leverage company tools and technology to confidently provide the
customer with product knowledge which will enhance customer
engagement and maximize sales.
* Consistently provide support to fellow employees through sharing
of knowledge, helping to complete tasks and/or assisting in
* Outfit the customer by suggesting key looks and incorporating
latest trends and current promotions based on the customer's
* Promote awareness and growth of the Under Armour by introducing
customers to additional brand channels.
* Perform register sales transactions quickly and accurately in
accordance with established cash control procedures and customer
* Ensure return merchandise is restocked to the correct product
location on the sales floor; all damaged and defective merchandise
is properly labeled and placed in appropriate area at the end of
* Maintain company brand standards of neat, clean and organized
sales floor, cash wrap, fitting room and stockroom to ensure the
store environment is safe and presentable for employees and
* Execute efficient and effective handling of all merchandise from
shipment processing, floorsets, markdown optimization and
replenishment systems while maintaining backroom standards.
* Proactively resolve customer concerns in a manner consistent with
company policy, and with customer satisfaction in mind; partner
with store leadership team on elevated customer issues.
* Understand and adhere to all company policy and procedures.
Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
* Strong verbal and written communication skills specifically with
customers, sales leadership team and associates.
* Demonstrated collaborative skills and ability to work well within
* Ability to receive feedback and take action when appropriate.
* Able to stand and move about for extended periods of time with
only short rest breaks; reach, bend, stoop, etc. to handle
* Available to work a flexible schedule to include evenings,
weekends and holidays.
* Ability to handle multiple tasks while working in a
fast-----paced and deadline-----oriented environment.
* Ability to perform all Essential Job Functions.
* Proficient with technology.
Education And / Or Experience
Previous retail experience preferred.
At Under Armour, we are committed to providing an environment of
mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available
to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and
related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and
mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender
identity, gender expression, genetic information (including
characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any
other characteristic protected by applicable law. Under Armour
believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is
critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to
recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse
Keywords: Under Armour, Inc., Germantown , Seasonal Sales Teammate, PT, Sales , Catharpin, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!