Salesforce Business Analyst (Remote)
Company: Oshkosh Corporation
Posted on: May 26, 2023
About JLG, an Oshkosh companyJLG began in 1969, when our
founder, John L. Grove set out to resolve growing safety concerns
in the construction industry. Since then we have been committed to
understanding the challenges and delivering innovative solutions to
the access market. We partner with customers to provide quality
equipment, training opportunities and trusted support within the
access industry. We are a global company, and our
products-including mobile elevating work platforms, telehandlers,
utility vehicles and accessories-can be found all over the
world.The Business Analyst within Information Technology will work
closely with other business analysts to understand business
processes, workflows, and their relationships to current and future
software solutions. This role will support the creation of detailed
business requirements, system documentation, and implementation of
quality software solutions.YOUR IMPACTThese duties are not meant to
be all-inclusive and other duties may be assigned.
- Document and track the current and future states of business
processes and requirements within one or more functional business
- Create functional and technical specifications based on
business requirements. Evaluate changes to requirements and assess
impacts of changes. Tracks requirements from business case to
implementation while maintain requirements for reuse.
- Assist in the integration of testing for projects and provide
support for user acceptance testing.
- Define test scenarios within one business function to
articulate new functional software needs. Assist in the defining
and participating in test plans, test strategies, and the creation
- Provide artifacts (data model, data maps, knowledge base
articles, etc.), educate, and support production team when
- Identify and gather appropriate business requirements to create
the necessary solution to satisfy the business need.
- Assist with facilitation of requirements gathering within one
or more business functional areas to develop a comprehensive
business requirements document(s).
- Work in conjunction with project manager to build test plan,
create business test scripts, and update existing scripts.
- Develop project related policies and procedures, review end
user training documentation and assist in training.
- Understand business processes and systems for their functional
area and act as a liaison for the functional area between IT and
application team and the business.
- Provide ongoing day-to-day support for the applications team in
addition to project management responsibilities.MINIMUM
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or
- Three (3) or more years of experience in Business Analysis,
Information Technology, or in a related area.
- Ability to travel up to 20%.STANDOUT QUALIFICATIONS
- Experience working independently and taking initiative.
- Ability to guide less experienced business analysts.
- Knowledge and understanding of IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
- Analytical, written, and verbal communication skills.
- Experience and proficiency with various web-based software
applications including Microsoft Office Word, Excel, PowerPoint,
- Experience in business analytics and system design
- Attention to detail, problem solving, and decision making
- Salesforce Certified Business Analyst
- Salesforce Certified AdministratorWHY OSHKOSH?Moving the future
forward is our priority and this includes your future. We encourage
professional development and champion our employees' success
through various skills and training opportunities. Named one of the
World's Most Ethical Companies by Ethisphere Institute for six
consecutive years, everything we do at Oshkosh is guided by our
core values and the 15k+ team members around the world who embody
them.We put people first. We do the right thing. We persevere. We
are better together.*OSK1917Oshkosh is committed to working with
and offering reasonable accommodation to job applicants with
disabilities. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to
disability for any part of the employment process, please contact
us at: 920-502-3009 or
firstname.lastname@example.org.Oshkosh Corporation is
an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer. This company
will provide equal opportunity to all individuals without regard to
race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, disability, or veteran status. Information
collected regarding categories as provided by law will in no way
affect the decision regarding an employment application.Oshkosh
Corporation will not discharge or in any manner discriminate
against employees or applicants because they have inquired about,
discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another
employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the
compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part
of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other
employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have
access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in
response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with
Oshkosh Corporation's legal duty to furnish information.Certain
positions with Oshkosh Corporation require access to controlled
goods and technologies subject to the International Traffic in Arms
Regulations or the Export Administration Regulations. Applicants
for these positions may need to be "U.S. Persons," as defined in
these regulations. Generally, a "U.S. Person" is a U.S. citizen,
lawful permanent resident, or an individual who has been admitted
as a refugee or granted asylum.
Keywords: Oshkosh Corporation, Germantown , Salesforce Business Analyst (Remote), Professions , Hagerstown, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...