Posted on: January 27, 2023
Aerotek is currently looking for Electricians of all
- Electricians will be tasked with assisting in terminating 480v
electrical systems for a Microsoft data center projectSkills:
- Bending conduit
- Cable tray
- Termination testing
- Run conduit
- Electrical wiringAdditional Skills & Qualifications:
- Need 3 crews to support ramp work.
- Crew consists of: 6 Journeyman level, 3 apprentice, and 3
- Journeyman: 4+ years experience
- Apprentice: 3-4 years experience
- Helpers: 1 year experience in electrical construction.
(Preferably in a Data Center)About Aerotek:We know that a company's
success starts with its employees. We also know that an
individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a
Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused
approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding
careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown
to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more
than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees
serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every
year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in
talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal
opportunity employer and will consider all applications without
regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin,
veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity,
genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Germantown , Apprentice Electrician, Professions , Hamilton, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!