Posted on: January 27, 2023
Americold is a global provider of temperature-controlled
infrastructure. We partner with farmers and food producers to
ensure their perishable and frozen product reaches foods suppliers,
restaurants, and your local grocery store without spoilage. Our
customers, which include some of the most respected brands in the
food industry, rely on our expertise and commitment to safety in
order to delivery on their commitments.
What You'll Do
Under general supervision, the Repacker will manually pack single
products into multiple pack cartons for retail sale. In addition,
the Repacker will repack products from damaged containers into a
new carton. They will check product for damage, labeling and
palletizing the cartons in preparation for shipment.
• Manually pack single products into multiple pack cartons.
• Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate
• Pick orders for shipment and assemble various types of
merchandise to be shipped.
• Check or count product for accuracy and/or damage and
• Conduct operations in a manner, which promotes safety.
• Participate in physical inventories, as needed.
• Perform labeling, sorting, and wrapping.
• Comply with OSHA standards.
• Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
• Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work environment.
• Perform other duties as assigned
What Experience You Need
Qualifications & Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong teamwork skills.
• Ability to read and understand safety rules, operating
instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to communicate with supervisors and other employees.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
• Ability to pay close attention to details and meet deadlines
• Must be able to relate to other people beyond giving and
receiving instructions: they must get along with co-workers without
exhibiting behavioral extremes; perform work activities requiring
reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with
others; and respond appropriately to criticism from a
• Tools and Technology Required: Box Cutters and Automatic shrink
While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee
is frequently required to stand; walk; bend; squat; stretch; twist;
push; pull; grip; reach or lift hands and arms above head. The
associate is frequently required to lift up to 60 lbs Required to
perform various tasks in a fast paced environment. Repetitive
motion with many job functions. Standing in one place for up to 2
hours at a time.
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.
What Could Set You Apart
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights, weekends,
• Follow and comply with all applicable health procedures and
adhere to safe work practices.
• Maintain a positive work environment.
• Previous experience in a fast paced, safety focused
• Ability to contribute, both as part of a team and
What We Offer
Our associates know the answer to the question What's in it for me?
We offer best-in-class benefit programs and continuously work with
our associates to ensure that our offerings meet the needs of their
health and financial well-being. When you join Americold you join a
values-oriented company with a clear mission. We help our customers
feed the world.
Keywords: Americold, Germantown , Repacker, Professions , Chambersburg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!