Posted on: January 26, 2023
V2Soft () is a global company, headquartered out of Bloomfield
Hills, Michigan, with locations in Mexico, Italy, India, China and
Germany. At V2Soft, our mission is to provide high performance
technology solutions to solve real business problems. We become our
customer's true partner, enabling both parties to enjoy success. We
are committed to promoting diversity in the workplace, and believe
it has a positive effect on our company and the customers we
- The role will be a key piece of one of the most important
business units in the company that directly impacts how we go to
market with dealers and customers.
- The Incentives team develops Lease, Financing Rates and Cash to
help customers buy vehicles and generate sales demand across all
- This position within the Incentives team will be the primary
person who works in the incentive planning tool used for monthly
and yearly spend forecast and spend actualization.
- The role will provide support in developing data driven
analytics and incentives KPI summaries and presentations.
- As the person develops in the position, they will be involved
in making recommendations to improve the incentive planning process
and program creation.
- Primary point of contact for the monthly and yearly detailed
planning within the incentive planning system (current Hyperion
Essbase transitioning to SAP SAC) and creation of monthly
presentations for management review.
- Support position for team data collection and aggregation
including internal and external sources.
- Support Incentives and Sales Operations team in ad-hoc data and
information requests from other business teams and/or for
- Understand the internal and external dynamics affecting
Incentives programs to better plan monthly and yearly Incentives
- Use tools, including Excel, Tableau and Power BI, to diagnose
and analyze Incentives data to improve the planning and
- Support the monthly launch of incentives programs and data,
eventually becoming a subject matter expert for these
- As needed, participate in Incentives-related meetings with
other business units to provide the Incentives team viewpoint to
the business and report results back to the rest of the team.
Work Flexibility: no travel required.
- 2 - 3 years of professional work experience, preferably in
data-driven, automotive and/or finance-related environment
- Experience working with and managing complex data
- Experience summarizing and explaining analytical summaries
ideally to non-technical audiences.
- Experience delivering quality work in a high pressure, time
sensitive and deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to understand complex data structures and manage those
- Ability to diagnose issues and make recommendations for
improvements to data and data structures.
- Ability to summarize and explain summaries and issues related
to the above data topics.
- Demonstrated curiosity and willingness to explore, learn and
understand new systems, data sources and approaches to improve
planning, forecasting and data summaries/visualization.
Required Specialized Skills:
- Demonstrated experience working with large complex datasets and
- Demonstrated experience working with teams outside of core
responsibility team to better understand business operations and
how to make efficiency improvements.
- Demonstrated experience creating data summaries for
- Demonstrated Excel modelling capability including experience
with vlookups, pivot tables, etc.
Desired Specialized Skills:
- Experience with Hyperion Essbase, SAP SAC, Tableau and Power
- Experience creating PowerPoint presentations and data summaries
for audiences outside of direct area of expertise.
- Experience with data and system mapping and
- Experience with VB Macros.
Required Education: -
- Bachelor's degree preferably in Business, Finance or Business
- Coursework in: Finance, Accounting, and Data Analysis and
Business Information Systems/ Management
V2Soft is an Equal Opportunity Employer ( EOE).
-- to view all of our open opportunities and to learn more about
Keywords: V2Soft, Germantown , Business Analyst, Professions , Herndon, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!