Posted on: January 26, 2023
Americold provides temperature-controlled warehousing and
transportation to food producers, restaurants, schools and retail
outlets such as grocery stores. We're proud to provide an essential
link in the food industry supply chain and to help put food on
tables around the world.
Based in Atlanta, Georgia, Americold owns and operates
temperature-controlled warehouses around the world. We have over
16,000 associates and offer a wide variety of career opportunities
- from warehouse forklift operators and supervisors to accounting,
administration, business development, customer support,
engineering, transportation, and technology solutions
Under general supervision, the Repacker will manually pack single
products into multiple pack cartons for retail sale. In addition,
the Repacker will repack products from damaged containers into a
new carton. They will check product for damage, labeling and
palletizing the cartons in preparation for shipment.
• Manually pack single products into multiple pack cartons.
• Efficiently stack and store the merchandise in the appropriate
• Pick orders for shipment and assemble various types of
merchandise to be shipped.
• Check or count product for accuracy and/or damage and
• Conduct operations in a manner, which promotes safety.
• Participate in physical inventories, as needed.
• Perform labeling, sorting, and wrapping.
• Comply with OSHA standards.
• Assist in maintaining the security of the warehouse.
• Maintain a clean, neat, and orderly work environment.
• Perform other duties as assigned
Qualifications & Experience:
• High school diploma or equivalent preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Strong teamwork skills.
• Ability to read and understand safety rules, operating
instructions, and procedure manuals.
• Ability to communicate with supervisors and other employees.
• Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide
• Ability to pay close attention to details and meet deadlines
• Must be able to relate to other people beyond giving and
receiving instructions: they must get along with co-workers without
exhibiting behavioral extremes; perform work activities requiring
reasoning, negotiating, instructing, persuading, or speaking with
others; and respond appropriately to criticism from a
• Tools and Technology Required: Box Cutters and Automatic shrink
While performing the essential functions of this job, the employee
is frequently required to stand; walk; bend; squat; stretch; twist;
push; pull; grip; reach or lift hands and arms above head. The
associate is frequently required to lift up to 60 lbs Required to
perform various tasks in a fast paced environment. Repetitive
motion with many job functions. Standing in one place for up to 2
hours at a time.
Americold is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
EOE/AA M/F/D/V DFW.
Keywords: Americold, Germantown , Repacker, Professions , Chambersburg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!