Class A CDL - Dedicated Tanker truck driver
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Top drivers earn up to $98,000 - $3,000 sign-on bonusAverage pay:
$1,350-$1,650 weeklyHome time: Multiple Times Per WeekExperience: 3
months or greater CDL experienceJob ID: 201757Overview
- Haul liquid chemical freight with tanker trailers.
- 3-5 loads per week. Pay and bonus potential
- Hourly and load pay.
- Weekly performance pay.
- $3,000 sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for experienced
- Paid orientation.
- Paid time off after 6 months, plus 6 days of holiday pay per
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required at time of hire.
- Live within 100 miles of Martinsburg, WV.
- Minimum 3 months of Class A driving experience. Need one or
more of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at
(855) 548-2691, and we can talk you through it. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Unlimited referral bonuses.
- $200/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for qualified
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- See full list of driver benefit package. More reasons to choose
Schneider Dedicated Tanker driving
- Top-notch equipment - Operate the best tractors, trailers and
- Safety first and always - Whatever bulk freight you haul, we
make sure you're prepared to deliver it safely. Meet the team that
drivers on this account work with Diversity, Equality and Inclusion
Our history has taught us that treating everyone with dignity and
respect is vital to our ongoing success. We embrace and seek out
diversity that is inclusive of thought, race, ethnicity, national
origin, sex, gender, gender expression, age, religion, sexual
orientation, ability, medical condition, veteran or military
status, experience and background. We find that this diversity and
openness ensures that all our associates have equal access to
opportunities and resources to contribute fully to the
organization's success, and it fuels innovation, improves strategic
thinking and cultivates leadership. Schneider uses E-Verify to
confirm the employment eligibility of all newly hired associates.
To learn more about E-Verify, including your rights and
responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify .Job Company
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 10000PI197607428
Keywords: Schneider, Germantown , Class A CDL - Dedicated Tanker truck driver, Professions , Martinsburg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!