Owner Operator Dedicated Driver
Company: Kenco Transportation
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Owner Operator Dedicated Driver
Want to retire at your next job? We (Kenco, a 3PL) are adding a
Class A Owner Operator for Dedicated lanes.
Why should you join Kenco? Kenco is the largest woman-owned 3PL in
the U.S. Kenco partners with customers nationwide to meet their
needs within the Logistics and Supply Chain realm. Through the
partnerships with our customers, we continue to grow by offering
continuous improvement and by providing a high-level of
intelligence in information technology. We are people-driven and
pride ourselves on our Guiding Principles- Be Honest, Serve, Get
Better. The Regional Dedicated Driver operates tractor/trailer
equipment in accordance with all DOT regulations to transport
product safely and legally from the Distribution Centers, and their
Vendor's to their final destination.
Call (877) 840-1197 for more information!
- KTS is leasing owner operators to run dedicated lanes from
Knoxville, TN to Patterson, NJ, and back. Can start at either
- Current contractors run two turns per week and have weekends
off; weekend freight is available if the contractor wants to
- Average 2750 miles per week, home weekends can run more or
- Pay $1.50 for all miles (loaded and empty)
- Fuel surcharge 100% pass, currently fuel average 0.55 cent per
mile (fuel paid on all miles)
- Contractors can also take advantage of Kenco Fuel Savings,
current savings of 0.50 cents per gallon
- 100% Toll cost reimbursement
- 02 Cent per mile safety bonus
- No Forced Dispatch
- 95% Preloaded Trailer - Drop & Hook
- Average Load weight 29,000 lbs.
- Trailers average three years in age
- No truck year age limit
- Settlement deduct option for tags and insurance
- Deadhead paid at $1.00 per mile from home location to one-day
orientation in Knoxville TN
- Operates tractor/trailer equipment in accordance with all DOT
regulations to transport product safely and legally from the
Distribution Centers to the Vendor's destination.
- Operates the tractor/trailer to ensure that the product is
delivered in a timely manner.
- Monitors freight for secure devices and straps to ensure
products are delivered to their final destination undamaged and in
their original condition.
- Required to follow company policy, participate in required
trainings and keep truck clean.
- Maintains driver's daily logs, trip reports and other documents
- Responsible for performing a full pre-trip and post-trip
inspections on tractor/trailer.
- Communicates any delivery issues up line to the Transportation
- Maintain professional conduct and attitude towards other
motorists who share the highway.
- Conform to all DOT and OSHA regulations and state laws.
- Perform any other reasonable request as directed by
- Must have CDL-A.
- Must have 2 years of tractor trailer driving experience.
- Good driving record.
- Must be able to pass background check, DOT drug screen, and DOT
- Must be registered in the National Drug and Alcohol
Clearinghouse with a clear record.
- Stable employment history.
- Employment verifications will be completed to verify driver has
adequate experience and to verify driving history with former
- Must be willing to be out for 5-6 days, back home on weekend.
Home time can vary and you may be able to be home more often
through the week including 34 hour resets, etc. However, it is not
guaranteed. It will depend on business need and location of load
Qualified candidates, click APPLY below or Call (877) 840-1197
Keywords: Kenco Transportation, Germantown , Owner Operator Dedicated Driver, Professions , Middletown, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!