Posted on: June 24, 2022
Curaleaf Holdings, Inc. (CSE: CURA) (OTCQX: CURLF) ("Curaleaf")
is a leading international provider of consumer products in
cannabis, with a mission to improve lives by providing clarity
around cannabis and confidence around consumption. As a high-growth
cannabis company known for quality, expertise, and reliability, the
company and its brands, including Curaleaf and Select provide
industry-leading service, product selection, and accessibility
across the medical and adult-use markets. In the United States,
Curaleaf currently operates in 23 states with 130 dispensaries, 25
cultivation sites, and over 30 processing sites, and employs over
5,000 team members. Curaleaf International is the leading
vertically integrated cannabis company in Europe with a unique
supply and distribution network throughout the European market,
bringing together pioneering science and research with cutting-edge
cultivation, extraction, and production. Home - Curaleaf - Cannabis
Our corporate social responsibility is Rooted In Good Diversity,
Equity, Inclusion + Social Equity + Sustainability Social
Responsibility - Curaleaf - Cannabis with Confidence We believe in
taking corporate and social responsibility very seriously, from our
educational outreach to national partnerships, state-wide
initiatives and local causes. Giving back to the communities where
we operate is important to us, and helps to change old attitudes by
showing the positive impact of cannabis in creating jobs, changing
lives, and helping local communities.
We educate. We advocate. We give.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
* Gain and maintain proficiency with all lab packaging and
department-level inventory functions.
* Fill capsules, concentrates, syringes and vaporizer cartridges
and pens to proper net weight utilizing manual and mechanical
* Weigh and count pieces to fill to proper unit count quantity.
* Properly assemble and cap all products.
* Insert product into final packaging and apply tamper-evident
* Apply additional batch-specific labeling.
* Stage product in lot quantities for proper finished goods
* Observe manufacturing best practices such as takt time, one-item
flow, pull, standard WIP, etc.
* Assist with staging product and packaging supplies to meet daily
* Perform operator-level quality assurance protocols as designated
by Curaleaf's procedures such as in-process/post-process visual
inspection and spot checks of net fill weights.
* Responsible for contributing to the team's operational efficiency
and waste reduction through ownership, teamwork, communication, and
* Ensuring 100% compliance involving proper weighing, data
recording, product tracking and security throughout the entire
* Responsible for ensuring each product is properly labeled in
compliance with PA state regulations.
* Maintain accurate and timely inventory including applicable data
tracking and visual organization for personal workspace.
* Ensure product integrity; making sure product quality is
maintained while being sorted, packaged, and transported.
* Participate in the testing, measurement and diagnostic equipment
program and ensure that only serviceable, calibrated scales are in
use at all times.
* Maintain security protocols within lab packaging and inventory
spaces and observe authorized personnel only access.
* Understand, and apply proper lab product packaging methods,
including specification limits for customer satisfaction and
* Using core metrics and key performance indicator data, contribute
to achieving department quantity, quality, and productivity
* Identify forms of waste and variation in the process and offer
suggestions for improvement.
* Ensure that all product and orders are compliant to include
packaging and required batch and content labeling.
* Able to identify common problems and alert department
* Follow standard operating procedures (SOP) for all operations,
ensuring adherence to company and regulatory compliance (proper
weighing, data recording, product tracking, security, green waste
* Perform job duties in accordance with SOP, work instructions,
process controls, etc.
* Participate in department continuous improvement and occupational
safety initiatives such as the 5S program and Hazard
* Hold self accountable at all times.
* Support daily/weekly/monthly 5S and Sanitation Schedules and
embrace the concepts of sanitation and bio-security.
* Additional duties as assigned, including supporting the flower
trimming and packaging teams with daily production functions as
* Ensure Accountability - Holding self accountable to meet
* Problem Solving - In a team setting, identifies and helps resolve
problems in a timely manner asking for help when needed.
* Teamwork - Balances individual responsibilities. Exhibits
objectivity and openness to others' views. Gives and welcomes
feedback. Contributes to a positive team spirit. Puts success of
team above own interests. Supports team morale and group
commitments to goals and objectives. Supports everyone's efforts to
* Quality Management - Explores ways to improve and promote
quality. Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, and tenacity.
* Ethics - Treats people with respect. Keeps commitments. Inspires
the trust of others. Works ethically with integrity. Upholds
* Organizational Support - Follows policies and procedures.
Completes personal administrative tasks correctly and on time.
Supports organizational goals and values. Always represents the
* Strategic Thinking - Contributes ideas to team strategies to
achieve organizational goals. Understands personal strengths and
weaknesses and takes action to improve.
* Planning/Organizing - Uses time efficiently. Understands goals
and asks questions when objectives are unclear.
* Professionalism - Approaches others in a tactful manner. Reacts
well under pressure. Treats others with respect and consideration
regardless of their status or position. Practices empathy, humility
and objectivity and is a team player.
* Dependability - Follows instructions and responds to leadership
direction. Takes responsibility for own actions and keeps
commitments. Commits to long hours of work when necessary to reach
goals. Completes tasks on time and to standard or notifies superior
of problems. Contributes ideas to every solution.
* A minimum of 6 months of relevant experience within a
processing/packaging setting (product filling, packaging, order
fulfillment, lab operations, etc.) strongly desired.
* Understands and embraces the concepts of basic product safety,
high product quality and customer satisfaction.
* High School Diploma or G.E.D. minimum.
* Must be at least 18 years old at the time of hire.
* Must pass a state background check and be properly badged per
state cannabis regulations.
* Maintain attendance and punctuality in accordance with company
* Willingness to speak up, ask for help and identify problems and
* Attention to detail.
* Strong work ethic.
* Willingness to learn and improve each operation.
* Basic mechanical aptitude to operate, maintain and troubleshoot
filling, capping, sealing and measurement equipment under normal
* Ability to sit or stand and perform repetitive tasks for long
periods of time.
* Able to perform standing, bending and lifting to 50 pounds,
carrying product totes, pushing carts, etc.
* Able to use hands, wrists, and forearms repetitively and with
dexterity in job duties, to include filling, capping, sealing, and
assembling packaging components.
* Able to wear required personal protective equipment for the
duration of each shift.
* Able to work in an environment that processes cannabis
concentrates including exposure to plant extracts, formulated
oil/terpene blends and solvents, as well as the potential exposure
to dried plant material, pollen, allergens, and dust.
* Understand basic weight and measurement concepts and able to
learn to operate various scales and meters.
Curaleaf is committed to creating a diverse environment and is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual
orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran
Keywords: Curaleaf, Germantown , Production Technician, Professions , Chambersburg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!