Registered Nurse Consultant - Port Matilda, PA
Company: Vatica Health
Location: Port Matilda
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionAre you an RN looking for a career opportunity in
healthcare technology? Vatica Health is seeking clinically
experienced and detailed-oriented nurses to join our team. As a
Nurse Consultant, you will collect, review and analyze patient data
to improve care coordination, quality metrics, and medical cost
savings.The ideal candidate has a track record of critical thinking
strong attention to detail, expertise in navigating various
electronic medical record (EMR) systems and building strong work
relationships with providers and office staff. And of course, a
GREAT PERSONALITY!At this time Vatica Health does not require the
COVID-19 vaccination. Please note this could change based on State
and/or Federal guidelines or should you manage a practice that
requires staff to be vaccinated. Primary Responsibilities:
- Create detailed and comprehensive patient medical records.
- Research and gather information from multiple sources and
consolidate into one comprehensive and detailed view.
- Use clinical judgement and data to reconcile conflicting
information from various sources.
- Build strong relationships with providers and staff; ability to
embed yourself in multiple practices and be a contributing and
valuable member of each team
- Become expert in our technology, train and support providers
and practice staff on process.
- Follow-up with the ability to persuade and persist with
providers to meet deadlines.
- Share best practices and clinical knowledge with your fellow
- Minimum of 3 years of recent clinical experience as a
Registered Nurse (RN)- preferably in an acute care setting,
critical care and/or ED
- Proficient with Diagnosis, Billing, and Quality Measures Coding
a plus a plus
- Excellent interpersonal skills that include the ability to
effectively communicate with physicians, advanced practice
providers and medical office personnel such as Practice and Billing
Manager, both verbally and written
- Understanding of health insurance benefit structure; especially
Medicare and Medicaid
- Must be technologically savvy; this is critical to the role.
Understanding and interest in software and technology a must
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple efforts simultaneously
in a fast-paced environment and maintain a high attention to
- Self-starter with a strong work ethic and the ability to manage
through change and work independently in a remote
environmentBenefitsVATICA HEALTH ADVANTAGES
- Every single person at Vatica Health is working to fight the
good fight every single day. What we do matters, a lot. If you are
looking for a job that has real meaning and youd like to work with
people who care deeply about what they do, weve got that.
- We work hard (see point above), but we dont forget to have fun.
I want a job that is dull, said no one ever.
- We believe in fostering a culture of servant leadership command
and control is so 1990s. We look for brilliant people that are
great at what they do because they love what they are doing.
- We know that teams are exponentially more successful than the
sum of their individuals. Our teams value what each member brings
to the table and also values continuous improvement of each team
member as well as the whole team.
- We love learning. And we love working with people who love
learning. Our industry changes every single day; stagnation is not
- And of course, we offer the usual goodies Medical / dental
insurance, PTO, 401k match, and the like.Prosperity
- Competitive salary based on your experience and skills We
believe the top talent deserves the top dollar
- Bonus Potential (based on role and is discretionary) If you go
above and beyond, you should be rewarded
- 401k match We want to empower you to prepare for your
- Room for growth and advancement- We love our employees and want
to develop withinGood Health
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance plans
- Tax-free Dependent Care Account
- Life insurance, short-term, and long-term disabilityHappiness
- 4 weeks of PTO (Everyone deserves a vacation now and then)
- Monday through Friday, 8am to 5pm work week (No working
weekends or holidays)- We believe family comes first!
- Reimbursement for RN license and Continuing Education
- Strong supportive teams- There is always a helping hand when
you need it!Are you up to the challenge? What are you waiting for?
Apply today!Check us out on Glassdoor!
Keywords: Vatica Health, Germantown , Registered Nurse Consultant - Port Matilda, PA, Professions , Port Matilda, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!