Company: Nesco Resource
Posted on: January 15, 2022
BRIEF POSITION DESCRIPTION:
- Responsible for all computer driven and controlled plant
equipment including but not limited to closed loop process
controls, continuous emission monitors and related equipment.
- Maintain power distribution systems and maintain all instrument
/ control systems.
- Plans, implements, and maintains electrical and instrumentation
- Trouble shoots and repairs electrical / instrumentation
equipment as necessary.
- Respond to supervisor requests for resets, fuses, and
- Install power, control wiring, and conduit as needed.
- Reads schedules, attends, and participates in company training
sessions including safety, equipment modification/updates, process
changes, and sessions mandated by regulatory agencies.
- Will be required to read and interpret blueprints, wire
diagrams, and technical data/diagrams.
- Works safely to prevent on-the-job injuries to self and others
by observing and practicing all safety policies and procedures,
operating practices, and always wears appropriate PPE.
- Attend all classes / education / training as applicable for
- List of non-comprehensive and additional duties may be assigned
at supervisor's discretion.
- To ensure that all appropriate safety and environmental
standards are met when completing any form of electrical
maintenance on plant equipment, plant utilities and the plant
- To troubleshoot, repair and perform regular preventative
maintenance on all plant motors (Low and Medium Voltage), and other
- To perform preventative maintenance and repairs on Low and
Medium Voltage circuit breakers, transformers, coils, and other
related electrical equipment.
- Respond to requests for emergency call out maintenance outside
of a regular scheduled shift as required to support a continuous
- Perform preventative maintenance and electrical repair work in
accordance with plant standards and recognized electrical code
while utilizing good
- craftsmanship, quality, and professionalism.
- Comply with all safety regulations and practices for this
- Must be able to work as part of a team and individually to
ensure timely repairs through troubleshooting techniques and be
able to perform effective preventative maintenance inspections
- Must be fully conversant with Electrical symbols, reading
single line diagrams, electrical prints, P&ID's and able to
find the relevant sections of the code.
- Must be able to research circuit diagrams and equipment data
using both electronic documents and printed media to identify
correct solutions to problems. EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS: Minimum of
a High School diploma, 2-year degree in Industrial Electrical
principals or related field. EXPERIENCE/SKILLS REQUIREMENTS:
- Must meet Work Keys entry-level profile as follows:
- Applied Mathematics 5 Applied Technology 5 Observation 4
- Word Place Documents 4 Graphic Literacy - 5
- *All employees that wish to apply for this position must
release their test results to the company.
- Must successfully pass interview process by demonstrating
sufficient electrical knowledge.
- Employee in good standing
- Able to demonstrate Industrial Electrical Knowledge
- Troubleshooting controls and medium voltage experience (i.e.
4160) ADA Limitations While performing the duties of this job the
employee must be able to travel through a cement plant, i.e., walk
over obstacles, climb stairs and ladders, lift heavy or awkward
parts, wear personal protectiveequipment (hardhat, safety glasses,
fall protection, etc.). The employee will at times be exposed to
extremely hot/cold, dusty, noisy, or dark situations. At times,
work will be performed at great heights or in small confined
spaces. Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job,
the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle,
or feel. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; reach
with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, bend, kneel, crouch,
or crawl; talk or hear and taste or smell. The employee will
frequently be required to walk on rocky, irregular surfaces that
may be muddy and in reduced lighting conditions. The employee is
occasionally required to sit. The employee must frequently lift
and/or move up to 25 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to
50+ pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include
close vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision,
depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. Work Environment:
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently
exposed to high, precarious places, fumes or airborne particles,
confined space, outside weather conditions, low lighting,
artificial lighting, and explosives. The employee is regularly
exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, heat, proximity to
electrical equipment, and vibration. The noise level in the work
environment is usually moderate and occasionally loud. The
description is not all inclusive of the duties that are performed
by the incumbent and the incumbent may be assigned to duties other
than those listed in this document as the work environment and
essential functions of the job change. Nesco Resource and
affiliates (Lehigh G.I.T Inc, and Callos Resource, LLC) is an equal
employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the
basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender
identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or
any other legally protected characteristics with respect to
Keywords: Nesco Resource, Germantown , Industrial Electrician, Professions , Martinsburg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!