Production Hourly - Hiring Now
Posted on: November 23, 2021
At Pilgrim's, Safety Is A Condition, which means the safety of
our team members comes first - always.
We have implemented safety measures to prevent the spread of
COVID-19. We are working to ensure social distancing within our
facility. We have installed physical barriers throughout our
facility such as plexi-glass or plastic barriers between team
member work stations. Each day, temperature screens are performed
for each employee and visitor before entering the facility. Face
coverings are provided and required over the mouth and nose at all
times when inside the facility, and enhanced cleaning and
sanitation is regularly performed.
* Production Associate*
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
* Processes product using tools (to include knives), manual labor,
and equipment provided in accordance with USDA and Pilgrim's
Company product standards and procedures.
* Process product according to operating procedures and
* Observes equipment operation, notifying appropriate personnel of
any malfunctions and/or safety issues/concerns.
* Clean and organized work area.
* Assist others with the skills and knowledge gained from the
* Observes all company personnel, quality, safety, and food safety
policies. Maintains a positive work atmosphere by acting and
communicating in a manner so that you work effectively and
cooperatively with customers, clients, co-workers, and leadership
* Recognizes and acts on incidents and safety risks. Consistently
practices and enforces safe work habits and drives those habits
throughout the organization.
* Participates in process improvement and problem solving utilizing
continuous improvement and rational thinking methodologies.
* Follow all company animal welfare guidelines.
* Other duties as directed.
* EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENT*: High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
* BASIC SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:*
* Ability to comprehend simple instructions
* Ability to apply common sense.
* Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables
in standardized situations.
* Ability to work in cool temperatures (around 40 degrees)
* Ability to stand and use hands for 8-11 hours per day
* Ability to multitask and work quickly
* Must be a team player and be willing to work close to other
employees at some stations. (Less than 3 feet apart.)
* Good hand and eye coordination required.
* High School diploma or G.E.D. preferred.
* Food or production experience preferred.
Keywords: Pilgrim's, Germantown , Production Hourly - Hiring Now, Professions , Broadway, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!