Seasonal Warehouse Associate, West Virginia - Full Time (2411)
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Macy's is proudly America's Department Store. There's a reason
we've been around for 160 years. Customers come to us for fashion,
value, and high-quality products. Now is an exciting time to join
Macy's. The face of retail is changing, and change requires
Online sales are booming at Macy's. Our Distribution Center teams
are key to our success in the modern retail landscape. They make
sure that products arrive at our stores - and each customer's
doorstep - on time, in perfect condition. Behind the scenes, a lot
goes into getting products to customers. When a shopper makes an
online purchase, we plan, prep, and package the merchandise to get
it delivered as quickly and efficiently as possible - across the
country and around the world. It takes a lot of smart people
working together to make that happen, and so there are many roles
you can play, including (but not limited to): material handlers,
equipment drivers, inventory control, packers, quality assurance,
safety specialists, asset protection, and many more. Whatever role
you play - we value you as a colleague. Choose the challenge that's
right for you!
Macy's Fulfillment colleagues perform all functions related to
processing on-line orders for Macy's and Bloomingdales customers!
You will work in a fast-paced environment ensuring all packages are
delivered to our customers on time. ?
- Receive prep, putaway, pick, sort, pack and ship merchandise in
a safe, productive and accurate manner.
- Cross train in multiple areas of the facility.
- Ability to key accurately and productively using PC's,
hand-held electronics and/or other devices.
- Ability to operate pallet jacks and other equipment as
- Follow all standard operating procedures along with
safety/security guidelines. Ability to operate in a safe, accurate,
and productive manner.
- Ability to assist in a variety of different tasks and perform
special projects as assigned.
Qualifications and Competencies:
- No Education or Experience Required
- No experience required
- Ability to read and interpret instructional documents such as
safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and
- Resourceful self-starter, works well independently as well as
part of a team
- Must be proficient in the use of computers and handheld
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including day, evening,
weekends, and/or holidays
- Position requires prolonged periods of standing/walking around
store or department
- May involve reaching, crouching, kneeling, stooping, climbing
ladders, depth perception and color vision
- Frequent use of computers and other technology necessary to
perform job duties, including handheld electronic
- Frequently lift/move up to 50lbs
Supply Chain Only and Colleagues Working in a Supply Chain Facility
except in locations governed by a Collective Bargaining
Random drug testing for all colleagues will be conducted on a
monthly or semi-monthly basis, depending upon factors including but
not limited to the size of the facility and the number of
colleagues on roll. Colleagues will be randomly selected for
testing by a third party. Testing must be completed on the same
workday the colleague is informed of selection for testing, absent
extenuating circumstances. In all circumstances, testing must be
completed within 24 hours of notification.
Candidates in Colorado: Click here for and here to .
Candidates in Connecticut: Click here for
Candidates in Nevada: Click here for
Keywords: Macy's, Germantown , Seasonal Warehouse Associate, West Virginia - Full Time (2411), Professions , Hagerstown, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!