Sr Principal Policy Analyst
Company: St Vincent's Health Australia
Posted on: February 25, 2021
DescriptionDescription Join SAIC and the Intelligence Community
by providing support to a critical USG customer. Synchronize cyber
operations, implement cyber policy, brief senior IC decision-makers
and draft correspondence to facilitate operational planning and
technical, cyber, and information operations that achieve US
national security objectives. Responsibilities also include:
- Serves as a senior Information Operations (IO), cyber
operations and policy subject matter expert, consulting and
advising senior IC decision-makers, planners and operators
throughout the process of USG interagency coordination of
- Handles fast-breaking coordination and deconfliction of IO and
cyber operations planning and activities across a broad set of
- Writes technical papers and position papers, provides
operational tradeoff positions and analyses. Provides briefings and
leads discussions for senior officers regarding the same.Drafts
memos, talking points, backgrounders, and other products for senior
leaders. Reviews policy and planning documents and provides
- Supports, facilitates, coordinates, and attends senior-level
meetings, tracks and records meeting summaries and action items,
and progress on next steps toward completion.
- Engages internal and external stakeholders to develop
relationships, collaborate, and set and achieve objectives.
- Creates and maintains databases, calendars, and resource
- Generates innovative ideas and leverages advances in technology
to accomplish the IC customer mission more efficiently and
- Leads and assists other team members in policy research to
support national policies and senior level
- Directly coordinates with colleagues and senior-level
government personnel on the status of various
- Independently conducts the necessary research, analysis,
review, revision, and coordination to provide a finished product to
- Attends working groups to record issues and recommends
solutions relative to critical topics and implementation
- Provides process briefings and coordination activities for the
customer covering information operations/information warfare, cyber
operations, and the associated planning cycles.Qualifications
- Active TS/SCI with Full Scope Poly is required
- Degree in Business Administration in Information Systems,
Computer Science, Physics, Engineering, Information Technology, or
Cyber Security (or related fields). Master degree preferred.
- 10 + years of direct experience supporting IC elements and/or
DOD. These years may be concurrent with the requisite years of
- Experience maintaining current publications and policies
relevant to Information Operations (IO) and Cyber Operations.
- Experience supporting cyber operations technical and policy
actions across the organization.
- Experience supporting/managing offsite meetings and action
teams covering budget, legal, operational planning and processes,
technical development, data management and sharing.
- Familiarity with the IC and its components, as well as the
associated missions, disciplines, capabilities, and
SAIC is a premier technology integrator solving our nation's
modernization and readiness challenges. Our offerings across
defense, space, civilian, and intelligence markets include high-end
solutions in engineering, IT, and mission outcomes. We integrate
the best components from our portfolio with our partner's ecosystem
to deliver innovative and effective solutions. We are 25,500
strong; driven by mission, united by purpose, and inspired by
opportunities. Headquartered in Reston, VA, SAIC has annual
revenues of nearly $7.1 billion. For information, visit or for
benefits details. SAIC is an Equal Opportunity Employer empowering
people no matter their race, color, religion, sex, gender identity,
sexual orientation, national origin, disability, or veteran status.
We strive to create a diverse, inclusive and respectful work
culture that values all.
- Job ID: ba5122c0-13713781132 Jobs You May Like Project Manager
I - Professional Development &... International Association
of... C Flatbed Truck Driving Job - Rider Policy Available Herndon,
VA, United States C CDL-A Flatbed Driving - Rider Policy
Keywords: St Vincent's Health Australia, Germantown , Sr Principal Policy Analyst, Professions , Herndon, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!