Company: Karsun Solutions, LLC
Posted on: February 24, 2021
Karsun Solutions LLC is in the business of solving problems.
Since 2009 as a premier consulting services company with a culture
of innovation, Karsun offers a portfolio of Enterprise
Modernization services to both civilian and defense Federal
agencies. Karsun's list of strong clientele includes U.S.
Department of Homeland Security, U.S. General Services
Administration, and the Federal Aviation Administration. Karsun
combines years of institutional knowledge with a deep commitment to
customer relationships, on every project.
Provide Operations systems analysis for a government program under
a robust ITIL v3 based Service Delivery model. Monitor and respond
to incident logs, compare against user stories to identify bugs,
use state-of-the-art diagnostic tools to 1) identify work around 2)
deliver resolution 3) identifying the point of system failure.
Serve as point of escalation and subject matter expert on supported
software applications. Utilize state-of-the-art diagnostic tools
and monitoring systems to coordinate efforts to bring systems back
- Working knowledge of an SQL DBMS such as MySQL, PostgreSQL etc.
(other than MS Access)
- Working knowledge of HTML, XML, scripting/programming languages
- Knowledge of AWS, HTTP error codes, application layer protocol,
and client server model
- Understanding of concepts such as ITIL, ITSM, Agile, SDLC
- Understanding of ITSM Ticketing systems (Remedy, ServiceNow,
JIRA) and application monitoring tools
- Ability to ramp-up quickly and learn business and technical
aspects of applications
- Ability to problem investigate complex user issues with minimal
- Ability to work independently, take ownership of and complete
- Effectively use available resources, as needed, with minimal
- Possess excellent oral and written communication skills
- Proven customer service skills
- 5+ years' experience working as a tiered support staff
supporting production-based applications including 2+ years'
experience at Tier 2 or 3 level
- Experienced under an ITIL v3 Service Operation framework
supporting web applications (i.e. incident, problem and knowledge
- Experience with one or more: AWS, JBoss, RHEL, Java
development, Oracle etc..
- One or more certifications: AWS, ITIL Foundations
- Experience with developing communication and training artifacts
to support enterprise-wide deployments of IT initiatives
- Ability to manage multiple simultaneous work streams, including
projects and program initiatives, and prioritize, manage, and
execute effectively with compressed time lines and ambiguous
- Ability to obtain a Public Trust security clearance
- BS degree in Information Technology, Information systems,
Computer Science, or a related field
Benefits:Karsun Solutions pays 100% of employee-only Medical,
Dental, Life Insurance, Short Term Disability, and Long-term
disability. We offer Vision coverage, 401(k) with immediate
vesting, and a competitive PTO policy.
Keywords: Karsun Solutions, LLC, Germantown , Systems Analyst, Professions , Herndon, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!