Cyber Security Business Expert
Company: Buchanan & Edwards
Posted on: March 20, 2023
We're looking for game changers. People who love what they do and who they do it for. Providing consulting services in operational support, intelligence collection, reporting, and data governance, RenXTech is a leader in delivering solutions for high priority national security concerns. Are you ready for a change?
RenXTech is looking for a Cyber Security Business Expert to join our team in the Herndon, VA area!
We welcome the most challenging problems facing our national security and apply intellect, talent, and innovation to reach feasible and valuable solutions to each challenge. That means we expect our employees to bring their "A game," and you have the right to expect the same from the company that employs you. We want to hear your ideas. We want to hear your concerns. We want to make sure you have what you need to do the best you can on the job and grow in your career with us over time. Almost all companies say they have a culture of inclusiveness and that they value employee input, but RenXTech puts that statement to work every day. It's time for a change. Come and experience a company that actually cares.
The Sponsor's IT Resource management and operations integration component is responsible for leading all aspects of budget formulations and execution, the IT portfolio management program and managing business transformation activities. The Sponsor requires specialized support across multiple projects.
1. Providing system and requirements integration with the components that perform the IT development/engineering of capabilities in support of an enterprise portfolio and project management tool for which the Sponsor is the product owner.
2. Managing and supporting the overall financial and business efforts including a new initiative related to cost recovery model. The work will include assessing and analyzing data through conversations with IT and finance Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), as well as documenting and briefing data related to subject.
3. Supporting a startup integrated security initiative with a focus on analyzing current processes, approvals and training while formulating a plan for the future. The work will include communications with security SMEs and developing a roadmap.
Work Requirements: The Contractor Team shall:
1. Demonstrated experience successfully utilizing exceptional customer service working directly with business and technical customers to communicate organizational accomplishments, status and direction to stakeholders' at all organizational levels.2. Demonstrated experience developing use cases that improve the ability to find information in a more timely fashion3. Demonstrated experience in data analysis, requirements gathering, translations, and visualizing information in a clear way to explain the data at hand. 4. Demonstrated experience developing and managing project schedules, utilizing MS Project to identify critical tasks, and EVM for overall project status5. Demonstrated experience with resource allocation and optimizing resource assignments by identifying key resources and the right set of skill sets required for a project. 6. Demonstrated experience developing Minimum Viable Increments (MVIs) based on requirements gathered.7. Demonstrated experience and background in Business/Financial areas.8. Demonstrated experience successfully utilizing written communication skills to produce publishable documents9. Demonstrated experience with portfolio &resource management10. Demonstrated experience working on both development and integration projects11. Demonstrated experience tracking budgetary funds
1. Demonstrated experience with Service Now2. Demonstrated experience with the Sponsors on site customer domain.3. Demonstrated experience with the Sponsor's budget process and culture4. Demonstrated experience working in or with the Sponsors security component5. Demonstrated experience working in and with the Sponsors security tools and processes
RenXTech is a wholly owned subsidiary of Buchanan & Edwards, and provides consulting services in operational support, intelligence collection, reporting, and data governance. Located in Arlington, VA, RenXTech offers expertise on a variety of national security topics, with specific focus on operational support, technical operations, policies and management of large volumes of data, analysis of large amounts of data, & effective approaches to evaluating and sharing data, and innovative techniques for information collection. Our consultants develop and deliver training programs on subjects including cyber intelligence, data governance and information sharing protocols, intelligence collection, and reporting techniques. RenXTech has a mission first culture and boasts the benefits & perks of a small company with the resources, stability, and career mobility of a large corporation. RenXTech is dedicated to fostering, cultivating and preserving a culture of diversity and inclusion. We are committed to crafting a workplace that endorses creativity and innovation, and promotes engagement through open communication, acceptance of new people and ideas, and a supportive team dynamic. RenXTech is an equal Opportunity Employer - Minorities / Women / Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation. -
Keywords: Buchanan & Edwards, Germantown , Cyber Security Business Expert, Other , Herndon, Maryland
here to apply!