Posted on: January 27, 2023
As a global marketing experience company, Quad's goal is to help
our clients win every day. We use our data-driven integrated
marketing and manufacturing platform to streamline solutions for
our clients, reduce friction and enhance their marketing spend
effectiveness. We've built a rich legacy by believing in our
people, allowing them to act like owners and to take charge of
their own success. Whether an operator, sales rep, a graphic artist
or a clinician, we're all driven to perform at our best- for
ourselves and our clients. At our core, we're a company that
believes we can always create a better way.
Quad is currently seeking Offset and Gravure Pressman for our
Martinsburg, WV Caperton location. This position will set-up,
operate and maintain the press and auxiliary equipment related to
the press. Also, the Second Pressman will direct the activities of
press crew with assigned tasks during down time and make-ready
periods. Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Make-ready and operate press based upon written instructions
- Establish and maintain color and/or fold and mechanical quality
to BPC standards.
- Continuously monitor product for quality and approve or
- Direct and coordinate activities of assigned crew members.
- Perform assigned make-ready duties.
- Complete required general maintenance and lubrication
- Complete required documentation, electronic and paper, for
- Perform duties of other Print Service manufacturing positions
as needed, following requisite training.
- Provide training for employees so the crew members can provide
coverage for each other and/or prepare them for future
- Follow all safety policies and regulations, report any
potential hazards, near-misses, or accidents immediately.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Required Qualifications:
- Ability to work irregular schedules, including rotating
- Ability to maintain close attention to detail for extended time
- Strong organizational abilities
- Ability to work overtime as mandated by production needs
- Ability to work independently as well as with a crew/team
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet deadlines
- Essential Functions of this job include the following: the
ability to lift 10-15 pounds continuously, the ability to lift up
to 70 pounds occasionally, stand long hours, use hand and wrists
continuously in a controlled movement, receive and follow
instructions and use vision in order to identify defects.
- Ability to work 12 hour shifts 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am, which may
include days, nights, weekends and overtime.
- High School Diploma or GED preferred.
We offer excellent benefits to eligible employees, including
401(k), holidays, vacations and more.
Quad is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and values
diversity. We are committed to creating a place of belonging - a
space where employees do not need to sacrifice who they are to
exist and grow in our workplace. Quad does not discriminate on any
unlawful basis including race, religion, color, national origin,
disability, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age,
marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other
basis prohibited by applicable federal, state, or local laws. Quad
also prohibits harassment of applicants and employees based on any
of these protected categories.
Keywords: Quad, Germantown , Press Operator, Other , Martinsburg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!