Tipper Tie Operator
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Job Level: HourlyJob Type: Hourly Full TimeWant to build a
stronger, more sustainable future and cultivate your career? Join
Cargill's global team of 155,000 employees who are committed to
safe, responsible and sustainable ways to nourish the world. This
position is in Cargill's protein and salt business, where we
provide wholesome, high-quality food products to a wide range of
customers, from foodservice operators and grocery stores to
manufacturers and exporters.
-Job Location: Timberville, VA
Job Type: Full Time
Shift(s) Available: 2nd
Sign-On Bonus: $3,500 -Benefits Information
- Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
- Health and Wellness Incentives
- Marathon Health Clinic (Employer sponsored health center)
- Paid Vacation and Holidays
- 401(k) with Cargill matching contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)
- Short-Term Disability and Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Tuition ReimbursementEmployee Discounts -Job Duties
- Primary functions- program and operate the Tipper Tie machine
with correct specs for product being produced. (Pepperoni,
- Troubleshoot equipment problems.
- Will do machine set-up, tear down, and product changes.
- Responsible for some paperwork and other miscellaneous
- Maintain line efficiencies and line speed for employees
assigned to the line.
- Cross-training on various other machines in Fab
- Must be able to rotate within the department and other
- Ability to be Lock Out Tag Out certified.
- Put away supplies, clean area when line is finished, clean and
cover control panels.Recording production data for optimum
efficiency. -Required Qualifications
Must be eligible to work in the
United States without visa sponsorshipMust be 18 years or older
Previous Cargill experiencePrevious
Production/Farm ExperienceMust have good basic math skills.Ability
to perform multiple tasks simultaneously.Must be dependable and
able to work flexible hours.Must be able to lift 40 lbs.Requires
lifting, stooping, bending, reaching, and pulling. -Considered
candidates will receive a phone call from a (952) area code. Please
note that this position does not include relocation reimbursement.
Equal Opportunity Employer, including Disability/Vet
Keywords: Cargill, Germantown , Tipper Tie Operator, Other , Timberville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!