Night Auditor w/Hiring Incentive
Company: Dulles Hyatt Regency
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Perform the night audit operations to ensure the maintenance of
financial controls and compliance with hotel standards. Coordinate
with other departments (i.e. Security, Housekeeping) to ensure
quality service is provided to all guests.
* Prepare daily Restaurant Revenue Report data by auditing Point of
Service tapes/journals to break down revenue, covers, waiters'
fees, tips paid out, and settlements by type and cashier.
* Run audit reports/journals from the front office system, Point of
Service, and the computer.
* Make corrections and adjustments and handle all computer problems
that might occur throughout the shift.
* Input into the front office system revenue/expenses/allowances to
generate the daily reports such as the Guest Ledger Summary and the
Daily Restaurant Summary.
* Balance all revenue and settlement accounts nightly, maintain
files, and reset the system for next day operations.
* Comply with attendance rules and be available to work on a
* Perform any other job-related duties as assigned.
* Hotel experience preferred.
* Basic mathematical skills and ability to make accurate
mathematical calculations using a 10-key.
* Ability to effectively deal with guest and associate concerns in
a friendly and positive manner.
* Ability to access and accurately input information using a
moderately complex computer system.
* Effective verbal and written communication skills. Ability to
adapt communication style to suit different audiences, such as
effectively communicating with supervisors, coworkers, public,
HEI Hotels and Resorts is committed to providing a comprehensive
benefits program that offers you choices for your physical, mental
and financial wellness, creating value in your most important
investment - you!
For your physical and mental wellness, we offer competitive Medical
and Dental programs through Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield as well
as Vision insurance programs ---through EyeMed. ---Our Vacation,
Sick, and Holiday programs are available for you to rejuvenate with
time off. For your financial wellness, HEI provides a wide array of
coverage, including Supplemental, Spousal, and Child Life insurance
as well as Short and Long-Term Disability plans. Our 401(k) Savings
Plan with matching funds and discounts through our 'YouDecide' and
Hotel Room Discount programs provide additional incentives for
choosing HEI as the employer of your future.
HEI Hotels and Resorts is an equal opportunity employer. We
evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, veteran status, and other legally protected
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $19.00 per hour
* 401(k) matching
* Dental insurance
* Employee assistance program
* Employee discount
* Flexible schedule
* Flexible spending account
* Health insurance
* Health savings account
* Life insurance
* Paid time off
* Parental leave
* Professional development assistance
* Referral program
* Retirement plan
* Tuition reimbursement
* Vision insurance
* 8 hour shift
* Night shift
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Dulles Hyatt Regency, Germantown , Night Auditor w/Hiring Incentive, Other , Herndon, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!