OBGYN - Fair Oaks, VA - 30 Miles from DC
Company: Unified Women's Healthcare
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Capital Women's Care, our affiliate, is looking for an OB/GYN
Obstetrics and Gynecology Physician to join their prestigious
Women's Center in Fair Oaks, VA
- Weekly Schedule: 4-4.5-day workweek! 3 days in the office, one
day covering hospital
- Call Schedule: 1 in 4 back-up call only - day after call
- Vacation: 4+1 weeks PTO, including CME time
- Patient Population: 20-25 /day average
- Team currently consists of 4 OB/GYNS; 1 Mid-wife; plus, RNs and
- Affiliated with Inova Fair Oaks Hospital - highest quality of
Trauma and NICU
- Teaching opportunities available
- Competitive guaranteed salary with productivity bonus
- Partnership potential in 3 years
- The center is in a highly desirable area, including great
- Fair Oaks is in Fairfax County and is one of the best places to
live in Virginia. Rated best place to live in the US, by Forbes
magazine, based on multiple factors.
- Manassas is 45 minutes from DC, and affordable, close to parks,
shopping malls, restaurants, gyms, and other activities that
families would enjoy.
- Living in Fair Oaks offers residents an urban suburban mix
feel. The area offers a lot of restaurants, coffee shops, and
parks. Many families and young professionals live in Fair Oaks
- The public schools in Fair Oaks are highly rated. Residents
enjoy all the amenities you might expect of a city that's been
ranked one of the Top 100 Best Places to Live in America!
This position offers a competitive salary and an excellent benefits
package that includes health/dental/life/STD/LTD/vision insurance,
malpractice insurance, paid time off and a 401(k) plan.
Unified Women's Healthcare is affiliated with the largest,
physician-owned Ob-Gyn practice network in the nation, with more
than 900 affiliated practices and 2,500 providers in 17 states and
Washington DC. Choose an opportunity from dozens of cities; urban
to rural. The national footprint of our medical affiliates provides
candidates with a variety of practice settings and career
opportunities that will fit their professional practice goals.
As a physician practicing with a medical affiliate in the Unified
network, you will see the benefit of being affiliated with a large,
national women's healthcare company while knowing that physician
governance and clinical decision-making remains the exclusive
domain of physicians.
We are advocates for the Ob-Gyn medical affiliates in our network,
advancing the business of medicine so they can focus solely on the
practice of medicine. We help our medical affiliates both innovate
and expand while providing tools, training, support, and additional
Our medical affiliate is a drug-free workplace and an Equal
Keywords: Unified Women's Healthcare, Germantown , OBGYN - Fair Oaks, VA - 30 Miles from DC, Other , Haymarket, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!