Front Desk Associate
Company: Silver Eagle Group
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Join a leader in the shooting sports industry! Silver Eagle
Group has a specialized firearms training and retail center
conveniently located in Ashburn, VA. We have an immediate need for
full-time Front Desk Associates/Customer Service
The successful candidate must be outgoing and friendly, with a
strong dedication to provide exceptional customer service. This
member in our team is the first point of contact for the public and
all potential new customers, guest and members, so a well-organized
"Concierge" work attitude and professionalism is required. All who
enter our facility must be greeted with personalized attention and
the highest levels of individual service, which is the introduction
to our Silver Eagle Group experience.
Welcome all incoming new customers, guests, and members. Make
introductory suggestions and recommendations for products, training
and services they may wish to purchase. Provide new visitors and
guests with introductory materials for memberships, specials and
events, and meet and exceed all levels of customer service
expectations. You must also:
* Make eye contact and warmly greet all persons entering the
* Answer general questions and inquiries about the company.
* Direct customers to the correct department or person.
* Log in members and guests and confirm valid waivers on file.
* Establish and maintain member and guest profiles to include
proper paperwork and system data.
* Process firearms sales including state and federal paperwork.
* Process customer point-of-sale purchases.
* Monitor main entry access and maintain security awareness.
* Answer incoming telephone calls and take and forward
* Answer informational requests and questions from callers.
* Screen and route incoming telephone calls to specific parties or
voicemails, as instructed.
* When needed, provide administrative and clerical support.
* Maintain the front desk and reception area, so all who visit see
a professional, well-organized space when they enter the
* Communicate customer questions and feedback to team members and
management for action planning to improve company-wide operational
performance and customer satisfaction.
* High school diploma (or GED)
* Relevant experience in customer service (front
desk/concierge/reception) is preferred
* Strong oral and written communication skills
* Computer literacy
* Willingness to work in a team structure and environment.
* Professional demeanor and appearance
* Outstanding interpersonal skills
* Attentive to details and excellent accuracy
* Strong organizational skills
* Work attendance and punctuality are essential requirements of
* Due to the nature of this work and position, weekend, evening,
and holiday work is required.
Interested candidates should submit a cover letter and resume
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
* Employee discount
* 4 hour shift
* 8 hour shift
* Day shift
* Evening shift
Weekly day range:
* Monday to Friday
* Weekend availability
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Silver Eagle Group, Germantown , Front Desk Associate, Other , Ashburn, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!