Human Resources Consultant
Company: Trust Consulting Services Inc.
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Trust Consulting Services, Inc. is a certified 8(a), HUBZone,
SDVOSB firm specializing in Acquisition Management, Program
Management, Financial Management, Information Technology and
Facility Management in support of state, local and federal
agencies. We are seeking a qualified HR Consultant who will support
the Town of Poolesville in MD.
At Trust Consulting, we value every employee. We are an equal
opportunity employer that does not discriminate on the basis of
race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability,
sexual orientation or any other protected status. We also greatly
value military veterans!
The duties of the HR Consultant include but are not limited to:
* Provide ongoing consulting services relating to human resource
issues as needs arise.
* Complete an assessment of current HR practices.
* Review compensation and benefit package in relation to industry
* Provide policy recommendations to ensure compliance with federal,
state and local standards and regulations.
* Review of employee handbook/policy and recommendations for
* Review of employee benefits and leave policies.
* Review of annual performance review process, including creating
new or improved forms, as necessary.
* Develop staff training programs related to employee conduct and
soft skills, as well as monitoring of completed training programs
and coaching for supervisors.
* Create policies and procedures for handling, tracking and
reporting employee performance issues/disciplinary actions and
employee and manager complaints.
* Provide regular communication to manage changes affecting labor
laws or regulations.
* Provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
* Assist with other tasks or needs as deemed necessary by the
Opening: Immediate Hire
Term: Base and four (4) Option Periods
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Hours: Monday - Friday. Alternate Work Schedule is allowed
Trust Consulting has high expectations for those who join our
mission, but we also provide competitive compensation, free skills
training or educational reimbursement, and unparalleled workplace
flexibility (when available). We also offer a full complement of
employee benefits, including:
CareFirst Healthcare Plans
BlueChoice HMO Gold 500
Blue Choice Advantage Gold 1000
BluePreferred PPO Gold 500
Supplemental Insurance Programs
Group Accident Insurance
Group Hospital Indemnity
Group Critical Illness Advantage
Group Disability Advantage
401(k) Retirement Plan
Fully Managed Profile
Flexible Spending Account - TASC
10 Holidays (Company Approved)
Job Type: Full-time%58047475%
Keywords: Trust Consulting Services Inc., Germantown , Human Resources Consultant, Other , Poolesville, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!