Sales Account Executive - Learning Solutions
Company: Learning Tree International
Posted on: November 25, 2022
About Us Learning Tree International is one of the world's
leading providers of instructor-led and blended training solutions
to major organizations, including Commercial, Federal, State and
Local Governments spanning the full spectrum of technology,
leadership, and professional development.Through the deployment of
innovative, leading edge learning technologies we help clients
create and implement strategic learning programs that are aligned
with company objectives. Our solutions include identifying employee
skills gaps through online assessments, designing and delivering
tailored learning curricula using off-the-shelf and customized
content, and assessing learning outcomes. Learning Tree's training
solutions encompass a full spectrum of disciplines and technologies
including Cloud, Cyber, Web Development, Mobile, Project & Program
Management, Business Analysis, Agile Development, Change
Management, AWS, DevOps, Data Science, Business Intelligence and a
full suite of leadership and soft-skills courses.Learning Tree is a
training provider for most major technology brands including AWS,
Microsoft, Red Hat, Oracle, SAP, Scrum Alliance, PMI, IIBA, ISC2,
Cisco, Adobe, etc.We are in a growth mode and targeting sales
professionals with Education Technology background with experience
working with federal government, federal civilian agencies, state
and local government and commercial enterprise customers.Position
SummaryIn this hunter/farmer role, you will be responsible for
identifying new prospects, converting them into clients, and
supporting and growing an existing base of clients in your assigned
territory. You will accomplish this through your ability to sell
the company's products and services in a consultative manner and
create solutions that address client needs. You will be responsible
for meeting and exceeding an annual revenue quota from a portfolio
of named accounts, focused on selling our training solutions.Role
- Develop and cultivate sales opportunities within new and
existing client contacts through virtual and face-to-face
- Actively manage a robust client portfolio to develop tactical
and strategic relationships to better serve our clients.
- Develop strategic accounts identified within the territory and
proactively manage their growth and development culminating in
- Expand client service offerings within existing customers by
leveraging a diverse product portfolio and learning services
resulting in revenue growth.
- Identify client needs and work collaboratively to
design/develop learning solutions to meet client performance
- Develop a strategic business plan and update monthly to
successfully achieve territory quota.
- Develop business solutions based on customer needs that
effectively articulate and differentiate our products' value
- Partner with internal resources to develop winning proposals
and deliver compelling presentations to win new business.
- Use tools and technology to leverage efforts, including
Salesforce.com, LinkedIn, and other social media channels.
- Build and maintain accurate multi-year pipeline of sales
- Responsible for meeting annual revenue objectives and goals
(quotas) for assigned accounts, with annual target revenue
- Develop an individual development plan to broaden skillsets and
deepen knowledge of position to increase sales performance.
- Use tools like LinkedIn Sales Navigator, GovWin, Gov/Spend, to
prospect for new prospects, RFPs, and contracts.
- Actively participate in RFP responses including solution
design, writing and team collaboration.
- Document Sales activity and customer contacts within Learning
Tree provided CRM database.
- Participate routinely in networking events and associations to
broaden your market presence and subject matter expertise.
Professional Experience, Qualification and Skills
- Mandatory EdTech experience preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience required.
- Five to ten years of sales experience in a complex business
environment with emphasis on selling training or other intangible
services to major corporations, Federal, State and Local
- Previous success in a Sales or Business Development role
- Experience with new business development and maintaining
- Strong written, verbal communication, and presentation skills;
strong conceptual and analytical skills.
- Strong customer-centered selling skills.
- Team player mentality.
- Strong business acumen.
- Knowledge of marketing needs, competition, and latest industry
- Independent; self-driven; well organized; inspires confidence
in self, the product, and the company.
- Prior experience interacting with C-Level decision makers
within an organization.
- Works well under pressure. Demonstrates sound business
judgment, common sense, and insight.
- Able to articulate a specific process for uncovering new
opportunities from scratch without the use of a lead generation
function; able to use cold calling, networking, and LinkedIn Sales
Navigator to get to decision makers and make a strong case for
- Proven track record of success enterprise selling
- Prior background of working in education, IT training
solutions, Federal, State and Local Government, Consulting
- Demonstrated ability to meet and exceed a minimum sales
- Excellent computer skills (MS Word, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint,
and MS Outlook.Location: Remote specifically targeting Virginia,
Maryland, DC, TX, CA, NY, MAPI197493308
Keywords: Learning Tree International, Germantown , Sales Account Executive - Learning Solutions, Other , Herndon, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!