Posted on: November 25, 2022
Description:The Technical Associate in Kit Assembly comprehends
and performs assigned manual Assembly/ Production tasks according
to established Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
- Maintaining Product Quality.
- Setup and preparation (counting/verification) of required
production related materials.
- Troubleshooting and operation of production related equipment
within the Assembly Area.
- Maintaining Compliance to applicable quality and EHS
regulations and standards (e.g., ISO, US FDA, MDD, IVDD, EU-PSHA,
OSHA, etc.).Skills:Machine Operation, ProductionAdditional Skills &
- Understanding of FDA and cGMP regulated production practices is
- Computer Knowledge
- Must lift up to 50 pounds repetitively.
- Must work in a standing position for extended periods of time.
About Aerotek: We know that a company's success starts with its
employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with
the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and
Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive
advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract
employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in
recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised
offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000
contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an
Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn
more at The company is an equal opportunity employer and will
consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color,
religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any
characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Aerotek, Germantown , Kit Assembler, Other , Germantown, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!