Clerk, Sr. On-Site Service Specialist
Company: Kelly Services
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Your next good thing is right here. At Kelly - Professional &
Industrial, we're all about helping you discover what's next in
your career. And we just so happen to be seeking a Clerk, Sr.
On-Site Service Specialist to work for a client in Herndon, VA. If
this sounds like the right fit for you, read on and apply!Schedule:
Monday- Friday, 8:00 AM- 5:00PM Pay Rate: $17.00 per hourDay to Day
Responsibilities for a Clerk, Sr. On-Site Service Specialist:
- Will be responsible for Facilities, Mail, Vendors, and
- Operates High volume mail management systems.
- Ships and receives product and supplies, sorts, distributes and
handles incoming and outgoing mail/faxes, as well as applies
- Provides copier maintenance and/or repair of customer site
- May also perform bindery, QC and final check, housekeeping,
file services, call center representative, and reception, etc.
- May performs various building support functions related to
meeting set ups and light maintenance.
- Due to the higher level of presentation and telephone skills
needed to perform receptionist duties
- Accessing document management systems via established
- Ensures convenience copiers are working properly, checking for
quality via daily inspections.
- Clears paper jams and informs technicians of specific
- Maintains records for management reports and inventories of
- Responds to and coordinates all service calls required by
- Maintains daily meter and service logs.
- May travel between customer's buildings.
- Ensures upkeep of convenience copier areas by keeping neat and
- Performs duties related to the shipping of materials.
- Performs duties related to the receiving of materials.
- May perform meeting room and conference room set ups.
- May perform occasional cleaning duties as needed.
- Uses all copier equipment, calculator, fax machine, postage
meter and some PC.
- Performs other duties as assigned. REQUIREMENTS:
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- 1-2 years of experience
- Some related copy job experience is preferred
- May require valid driver's license and minimum levels of auto
- Excellent customer services skills
- Good PC skills
- Excellent Organizational and communication Skills
- Ability to work with a wide variety of internal and external
- Must be a fast learner and self-starter.
- Ability to lift over 50 lbs. What happens next?Once you apply,
you'll proceed to next steps if your skills and experience look
like a good fit. But don't worry-even if this position doesn't work
out, you're still in our network. That means all our recruiters
will have access to your profile, expanding your opportunities even
more.Helping you discover what's next in your career is what we're
all about, so let's get to work. Apply to be a Clerk, Sr. On-Site
Service Specialist today!
Keywords: Kelly Services, Germantown , Clerk, Sr. On-Site Service Specialist, Other , Herndon, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!