Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Company: Environmental & Occupational
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Great that you're thinking about a career with BSI!
What are you looking for?
Do you enjoy working closely with recruiters to build a great
organization of talented individuals? Due to a huge period of
growth within BSI, we're looking for a Talent Acquisition
Coordinator to join our existing Talent Acquisition team.
The Talent Acquisition Coordinator will work closely with
recruiters to perform a variety of operational/administrative
activities related to recruiting new employees. This role presents
an amazing opportunity for someone looking to broaden their
experience and work in a top performance recruiting team.
Talent Acquisition Coordinator Responsibilities:
* Provides administrative support to Talent Acquisition team by
posting open positions to approved job boards and internet sites
and assisting with special projects as assigned
* Facilitate travel arrangements and coordinate day of interview
logistics for candidate and hiring managers.
* Coordinates completion of background screening for pending job
candidates by initiating and monitoring the process
* Follow up with the related clerical aspects of employment, such
as completing of health, employment, and insurance forms, notifying
various department of employee's starting date
* Assist with writing job descriptions, interview guides and
* Identify opportunities for improving candidate experience and
* Prepare offer letters and new hire packets for internal and
To be successful in the role, you should possess the following:
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
* 1 year of recruiting, HR, or general administrative
* Ability to work in an extremely fast-paced, quickly changing
* Excellent organizational skills and follow-through internally and
externally in order to provide a positive candidate experience
What we offer:
BSI offers a competitive salary, group-sponsored health and dental,
short-term and long-term disability, a company-matched 401k plan,
company paid life insurance, 11 paid holidays and 4 weeks paid time
Our Excellence Behaviours: Client-centric, Agile, Collaborative.
These three behaviours represent how we do things at BSI. They help
us ensure that BSI is a great place to work and a highly successful
BSI is conducting face-to-face interviews where appropriate and
possible. If you are invited to a face-to-face interview but feel
more comfortable with conducting the interview virtually, please
speak to a member of our recruitment team.
Keywords: Environmental & Occupational, Germantown , Talent Acquisition Coordinator, Other , Herndon, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!