Machine Operator-HG-Nights-C Crew
Company: Rust-Oleum Corporation
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Hagerstown, MD, United States Rust-Oleum Corporation is a
worldwide leader in protective paints and coatings for both home
and industry. We offer a wide product range including decorative
fashion paints, durable industrial roof repair coatings and, of
course, the famous rust-fighting formula that started it all. The
primary result expected from the Machine Operator is to package
paint and related products by operating, setting up, adjusting, and
performing QC checks while tending to machines/hand fills to
package paint in a safe, consistent, and efficient manner according
to specifications . Typical tasks for this position include (but
are not limited to) the following:
- Inspect and examine products for quality, packaging accuracy,
conformance to specifications, and external defects.
- Change over equipment, adjust equipment, or otherwise adjust
machines to improve equipment performance and quality.
- Set and adjust speed, temperature, product flow, and positions
and tolerances of equipment.
- Examine job orders to determine details such as quantities to
be filled, production times, stock specifications, BOM's, and SKU
- Monitor filling equipment to maintain specified operating
levels and to detect malfunctions, making adjustments as
- Operate equipment at most efficient speed to ensure proper
quality and output.
- Responsibility for the equipment performance, efficient
changeovers, operation, and preventative maintenance. Rust-Oleum is
an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related
decisions are made without regard to sex, race, age, disability,
religion, national origin, color, or any other protected class.
- Communicate with Supervisors, peers, or subordinates: provide
information to supervisors and co-workers in written form or in
- Maintain a good record of attendance and punctuality.
- Learn all manual tasks performed within the department.
- Perform tasks assigned using specific operating procedures, and
following department specific quality control processes and
- Treat people with dignity and respect.
- Conduct all business with integrity.
- Adhere to Rust-Oleum Corporation Quality principles and
participate in all departmental and company-wide Quality
- Follow all safety procedures and company policies. Required
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Experience with CNC Operations preferred.
- Ability to read and fully understand batch cards and
instructions to effectively communicate directions to other
- Ability to do basic math.
- Ability to read and understand various meters, scales and
electronic read outs.
- Ability to enter computer data.
- Industrial experience is desirable.
- Good mechanical aptitude.
- Ability to coordinate the work of others.
- Ability to solve problems in a team environment.
- Ability to lift 75 pounds Job Identification: 618Job Category:
ManufacturingPosting Date: 2021-09-02Degree Level: High School
GraduateJob Schedule: Full timeJob Shift: NightPosting Date:
Keywords: Rust-Oleum Corporation, Germantown , Machine Operator-HG-Nights-C Crew, Other , Hagerstown, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!