Company: Commonwealth Senior Living
Location: Front Royal
Posted on: June 25, 2022
ConciergeUS-VA-Front RoyalJob ID: 2021-10176Type: Regular
Part-Time# of Openings: 1Category:
Administrative/ClericalCommonwealth Senior Living at Front
RoyalOverviewWould you like a meaningful job that is different
every single day? The Concierge is a critical team member and
serves as the very first person guests, visitors and vendors meet.
We are searching for a warm, friendly, courteous person to take on
the challenge of no two days being the same. If you can think on
your feet, multi-task, and work well in an ever-changing
environment, you have found the first step in a meaningful career
in Senior Living. Come join our team in our residents' home! This
position is a great start to your budding career! This is starting
as a weekend plus a weekday or two and will elvove into a full time
position. Many Executives got their start by being the warm,
friendly, welcoming person at the front of the community. You will
meet every resident, their family, and become the first and last
person they interact with every day! We love this role and it is so
critical to our success. Join us! Commonwealth Senior Living is a
recognized leader in senior living, employing around 2,000
associates, and is a two consecutive year recipient of the Great
Place to Work certification! Commonwealth Senior Living requires
COVID vaccination for all employees. Responsibilities
- Receive guests and visitors, having them sign in.
- Assist visitors in finding resident rooms.
- Answer telephone, takes messages (to include caller's name,
telephone number, time and date of call), respond to requests,
forward information to other staff members.
- Announce appointments and arrivals to appropriate staff.
- Type memos, correspondence, reports, and other documents as
- If requested, sort mail and distribute appropriately to
mailboxes, residents and departments.
- Create and maintain an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest
and positive emphasis.
- Maintain confidentiality of all pertinent resident information
to ensure that resident rights are protected.
- Be knowledgeable about facility services and rates, providing
families and/or prospective residents with tours and/or facility
- Assemble and maintain admission and information packets.
- Keep front desk and lobby area neat and organized.
- Perform any other duties assigned by
- Other duties as assignedPI181888948
Keywords: Commonwealth Senior Living, Germantown , Concierge, Other , Front Royal, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!