Posted on: May 16, 2022
The IT world is evolving. New technologies. New trends. New
opportunities. There's true excitement surrounding the future.
That's where QTS comes in. We're fearlessly leading the way by
redefining what it means to be a data center. We innovate
next-generation cloud and hybrid solutions. We deliver a
fully-integrated I.T. platform from top to bottom - one enabled by
technology and world-class infrastructure. Simply put, we're
defining the curve. As one of the nation's largest and fastest
growing data center companies, we help manage and protect critical
data during a time of unprecedented change. The power of QTS'
innovation happens when smart, creative people with a unified
vision collaborate to break new ground, solve new problems, and
create new solutions to improve lives. We are powered by our
people. At QTS, we know where IT is going. And we'd like to invite
you to join us. The Workday Administrator is a key member of our
QTS business operations team. - As Administrator, you'll be the
primary support contact for our Workday user community while also
ensuring that the security, availability, and confidentiality of
our Workday platform is maintained. - - - - - RESPONSIBILITIES,
other duties may be assigned.
- Supporting Workday user community in system usage, data changes
(e.g. product setup), and system reporting.
- Collaborating with the QTS training departments on user
- Partnering with business consulting and development teams on
Workday platform enhancements.
- Overseeing change management procedures including
synchronization and maintenance of test environments, testing,
change approvals, and release management.
- Performing user account provisioning, maintenance, and
- Collaborating with information security team on system
monitoring and incident response.
- Monitoring of system availability, integrations and vendor
- Perform special projects and other duties as assigned In
addition to QTS Core Values, types of skills utilized include:
- Client Focused - Passionate about users' Workday experience,
system and/or feature adoption, and user training needs. - Strong
communication skills both written and verbal.
- Problem Solving - Identifies and tackles problems proactively,
researches and presents multiple solutions to problems. - High
attention to detail.
- Priority Setting - Able to prioritize tasks and projects
appropriately to balance service level needs and established goals.
- Comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Results Oriented - Personal and team goal focused individual,
can be counted on during busy or tough stretches. - Self-starter
who monitors and communicates performance against goals.
- Personal Learning - A Workday sponge, who stays up to date on
Workday community developments and applies learnings to QTS
environment. - Continuous learner willing to expand Workday
platform certifications and experiences.BASIC QUALIFICATIONS
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Business
Administration, or related discipline with an information
technology focus or equivalent professional experience
- Seven or more years combined experience in HR and Finance
information systems administration.
- Two or more years experience in Finance and/or human resource
- Workday Finance and HCM experience or willingness to complete
company paid Workday Administrator training KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to interface
with all levels of the organization
- Excellent writing skills for generating clear, concise release
notes and documentation.
- Strong analytical capabilities coupled with business acumen
needed to proactively solve problems facing the organization. -
#LI-AP1We conform to all the laws, statutes, and regulations
concerning equal employment opportunities and affirmative action. -
We strongly encourage women, minorities, individuals with
disabilities and veterans to apply to all of our job openings. - We
are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, or national
origin, age, disability status, Genetic Information & Testing,
Family & Medical Leave, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law. - We prohibit retaliation against
individuals who bring forth any complaint, orally or in writing, to
the employer or the government, or against any individuals who
assist or participate in the investigation of any complaint or
discrimination claim. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement
are available here: ; . - The pay transparency policy is available
here: QTS is committed to working with and providing reasonable
accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a
reasonable accommodation because of a disability for any part of
the employment process, please send an e-mail to and let us know
the nature of your request and your contact information.
Keywords: QTS, Germantown , Workday Administrator, Other , Ashburn, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!