Custodian - Job ID - 584627
Company: DCM Inc
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionThe shift for this role is Monday - Friday,
7:30am - 4:00pm.To most growers, the flower they harvest is the end
of the road. For us, it's just the beginning.Our mission is to grow
more than the world's best Cannabis. We're growing a better world.
One that's more caring, compassionate, understanding, and
informed.Behind our every Sour Diesel, Gelato Cake, and Cherry Chem
Flower is something bigger: our mission to create meaningful,
positive change in the world.To fight for equality within the
industry and society. To give those in need access to the medicine
they require. To change perceptions about this miraculous plant and
the power it contains. To soothe and heal, without hurting our
Mother Earth.Every day we learn a bit more about the unlimited
potential cannabis holds, and there's nothing we like more than
sharing it with you. Because to us, cannabis is much more than a
plant; it's our chance to change the world, one person, one
patient, one policy at a time.Find your higher purpose with
us!CustodianOur Custodian is primarily responsible for providing a
clean and professionally maintained environment for our MCP OPCO
facility. Your role in caring for our company:The essential
functions include, but are not limited to the following:
- Maintain cleanliness of warehouse space
- Stock appropriate rooms with gloves, paper towels, isopropyl,
and other consumables as needed
- Ensure main office area is clean and presentable
- Responsible for cleaning and maintaining the breakroom and
bathrooms which includes:
- Sweeping, vacuuming and mopping floors
- Cleaning windows
- Operating floor cleaning machine/scrubber
- Partner with Cintas (3rd party cleaning vendor) to switch out
mop heads and collect scrubs
- Remove and place trash in appropriate receptacle on a daily
- Check paper supplies and reorder when necessary
- Ensure all recycling is appropriately handled
- Removed cigarette butts from exteriors
- Other duties as necessaryQualifications we ask you to have:
- For legal reasons, all employees need to be at least 21 years
- You will be asked to pass a Federal and State criminal history
- You will be asked to pass a drug screen following procedures
set forth in COMAR 17.04.09.04-.08.
- We ask that you have at least a high school diploma/GED.
- We do ask that you have at least two (2) years previous
janitorial experience.Additional skills which will help you excel
in your role:
- Desire and ability to work as a member of a team.
- Flexibility to accommodate scheduling demands including some
weekends and applicable holidays.
- Please have personal accountability, proactive behaviors, and
strong attention to detail.
- Ability and willingness to ensure all tasks are performed
correctly, efficiently, and effectively.
- Excellent observational skills.
- Ability to remain calm in high-pressure situations.
- Compliance with all HR policies including confidentiality and
- Comply with all HR policies including confidentiality and
- Ability to work at a fast pace in a high production
- Ability to maintain respectful, open communication with the
management team and other co-workers.This is not your average desk
job! Please make sure you are willing and able to perform the
following:Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform the functions.
- This role will ask that you sit, walk, bend, and reach
throughout your entire shift. There may be days where you stand the
entire day, sit the entire day, etc. Please be flexible as needs
- You will be asked to carry loads of up to 75lbs repeatedly
throughout the day.
- This position requires arm extending, and repetitive use of
arms, hands, and fingers to cut and manipulate small objects such
- As this is a cannabis growing facility, there will be strong
odors, bright lights, and various noises throughout the
- This position will be working both indoors and outdoors
throughout the year.
- Employees are asked to wear scrubs, masks, gloves, and hairnets
while working with the plants. DCM will provide scrubs, gloves, and
hair nets to all employees Our Benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Competitive pay
- Employee Assistance PlanEqual Opportunity and Affirmative
ActionDCM Inc. d/b/a MCP OPCO LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer
and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. MCP OPCO
LLC is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity
for all employees and to providing employees with a work
environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment
decisions at MCP OPCO LLC are based on business needs, job
requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race,
color, religion or belief, national, social or ethnic origin, sex
(including pregnancy), age, physical, mental or sensory disability,
HIV status, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression,
marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, past or
present military service, family medical history or genetic
information, family or parental status, or any other status
protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we
operate. MCP OPCO LLC will not tolerate discrimination or
harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Keywords: DCM Inc, Germantown , Custodian - Job ID - 584627, Other , Hagerstown, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!