Project/Systems Integrator - SME
Company: Dezign Concepts LLC
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Job DescriptionView All Jobs: Dezign Concepts Careers
Portal20220417-475-01-01Job SummaryWe are seeking a Project
Integrator / Coordinator who has both a project management
background and working knowledge of the government processes. This
person will also be comfortable working in a fast paced, creatively
diverse group. The Project Integrator / Coordinator will help
ensure projects from across multiple business areas are
appropriately resourced, requirements are neatly collected, project
status is clearly communicated on a regular basis, and deadlines
are met.**Please note: This job requires an existing Top Secret
Clearance and Polygraph**Responsibilities and DutiesResponsible for
assisting management team with tracking work flow, scheduling
review meetings, defining and communicating feedback cycles, and
consistently following-up to ensure projects are on track. Must be
able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft
Office applications such as Word, Excel and Project, and have
exceptional verbal, written, and presentation skills.Experience
- Citizenship: Must Be a US Citizen
- Existing Clearance Required: Active Top Secret SCI with
- Must be detail-oriented with the ability to thoroughly research
the substance and overall context of cases (EEO/FOIA and PA)
- Must have excellent customer service skills.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and the ability to think
- Must be flexible and adaptable to changes, when needed.
- Ability to multi-task is a must.
- EXPERT knowledge of MS Suite of products, especially
SharePoint, Excel, PowerPoint, and Word is required.
- Ability to work independently or as part of a team to meet
- Possession of strong time management, organizational and
oral/written communication skills.
- Administration and Management – Knowledge of business and
management principles involved in strategic planning, resource
allocation, production methods, and coordination of people and
- Customer and Personal Service – Knowledge of principles and
processes for providing customer and personal services. This
includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for
services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
- Production and Processing – Knowledge of raw material,
production processes, quality control, costs, and other techniques
for maximizing the effective manufacture and distribution of
- Critical Thinking – Using logic and reasoning to identify and
strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or
approaches to problems.
- Able to compile data from various sources and tell a story
(excel spreadsheets) show gaps, projections, trends, etc.
- Ability to manage and prioritize the day to day activities to
support the various projects at hand, effective time
- General writing skills; analyze information and present in a
format that is easy to read and understand, details are
- Communication skills; ability to clearly organize and
effectively convey information verbally and written.
- Active listening skills; thoroughly understand and build
rapport between all levels of leadership, pay close attention to
both verbal and written communications.Interested! Apply Now for
immediate Consideration!Health BenefitsMedical, Dental, Vision,
Health Savings Account and more.Work/Life BalancePaid Time Off,
Holidays, Social Events, Employee Assistance Program and Team
BuildingFinancial Opportunities401K, Annual and Referral Bonuses
and Tuition AssistanceMain Number: 1-888-663-2690 -
info@Dezign-Concepts.com - www.dezign-concepts.comCompany
OverviewAt Dezign Concepts, we are building a collaboration of
professionals to help supply commercial, government and the
intelligence communities with the services they need to excel in
current and future endeavors. We are a growing company where
providing outstanding solutions and delivering impeccable service
is our highest priority. We believe that great people make great
companies and every day we strive to provide the type of
environment that encourages creativity, growth and
satisfaction.Dezign Concepts provides equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard
to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability
status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic
protected by federal, state or local laws.This policy applies to
all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting,
hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall,
transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.Powered by
Keywords: Dezign Concepts LLC, Germantown , Project/Systems Integrator - SME, Other , Herndon, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!