Posted on: January 15, 2022
GHX, a SunSource company is the leader in providing solutions to
static sealing (gaskets) and fluid transfer (hoses) with top
quality fabrication, capabilities and programs tailored to help out
customers in reducing downtime and increasing throughput. With 44
locations across North America, we inventory a wide range of gasket
materials, hoses, fittings, textiles, and expansion joints. GHX is
able to cover a broad spectrum of applications for the industries
We are looking for an energetic and ambitious Fabricator who can
use various tools and/or machines to fabricate hoses of all sizes.
Fabricating industrial hose, hydraulic hose and test hoses. Works
under moderate to little supervision. Friendly to customers and
Specifically you must be able to:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities may include but not be
* Participate in counting inventory for cycle counts and maintain
stock (i.e., tag, stack, sort, keep organized). Clean equipment and
all shop areas
* Participate in lean activity and safety regulations
* Regularly make suggestions for improvement and work on continuous
improvement projects for lean, quality and safety
* Additional duties include but may not be limited to:
* Perform any and all duties of a level 1 helper
* Independently use and operate machines and read production
* Maintain equipment, preventative maintenance and minor
* Assist in order entry
* Assist in repair of simple to complicated hydraulic components,
use micrometer and scale
* Work well with co-workers as well as customers
* Meet and greet retail customers
* Answer questions of customers when able
* Other duties as assigned
The qualified individual will have the following education and
* High school or equivalent (GED) required
* 1 year of industrial shop experience preferred, 3 years of
related experience and/or training preferred
* Basic computer skills preferred.
* Must be able to use a tape measure and understand basic math
(add, subtract, multiply and divide)
* Stand for an extended period.
Sunsource's history of accomplishment and continued growth means
that we give the best condition to energetic, driven people to be
effective in their role. We pride ourselves on a culture that
provides opportunities for development and advancement of our
associates. In addition, we build meaningful relations with our
customers, suppliers and internal associates. We are all bound by a
pledge to a common mission toward providing the highest quality
products and services within our industry and achieving the
companys growth objectives.
So if you are a self-motivated individual and effective in
achieving success through your professional accomplishments then we
want to hear from you!
We are an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin,
disability or protected veteran status.
WE PARTICIPATE IN E-VERIFY PROGRAM
Keywords: SunSource, Germantown , Fabricator, Other , Greencastle, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!