Real Property Specialist
Company: Honu Services
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Real property specialists support Army real property
reconciliation. Candidates must possess 5 years direct project
- Required to work both independently and within a team
environment as Real Property Specialist at an Army
- Performs administrative tasks and assignments that require the
regular and consistent use of discretion and judgment.
- Provides assistance in Real Property Inventory reporting by
insuring all data fields are captured and meet required character
- Assists Government customer in reviewing real property
inventory data within General Finance Enterprise Business System
(GFEBS) to confirm that existing assets accurately coexist within
HQIIS and the Army's Facility Sustainment Model (FSM). Identify
discrepancies and assist Government customer in developing
recommendations for discrepancy resolution.
- Verifies category code, unit of measure and other associated
information of real property assets and updates associated asset
records in GFEBS.
- Responsible for data gathering and performing analysis to
update and complete DD Form 1354s, memorandums, or other supporting
- Responsible for collecting Real Property Asset Field Inspection
forms, filing the documentation in the appropriate Real Property
asset folder and making edits to Army real property system of
- Responsible for supporting any Government DPW Real Property and
Master Planning personnel in daily administrative tasks as
Please note: KFS-LLC reserves the right to change or modify job
duties and assignments at any time. The above job description is
not all encompassing. Position functions and qualifications may
vary depending on business needs.
KFS-LLC is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate
against applicants based on race, color, creed, religion, medical
condition, legally protected genetic information, national origin,
sex (including pregnancy, childbirth or related medical condition),
sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, age,
disability, or Vietnam era, or other eligible veteran status or
legally protected characteristics.
- At least 5 years of Army Real Property experience.
- Must have Real Property Maintainer role provisioning for
- Must have a solid understanding of CFOA and Army guidance
applicable to Army Real Property.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office required, specifically Word,
Power Point and Excel.
- Professional customer service skills and good oral and written
communication skills are required.
- Ability to perform daily physical activity required.
- Candidate must be a U.S. citizen and is required to complete
and successfully pass a Department of Defense National Agency
Check. Possession of current NACI or Secret Clearance a plus.
Candidate must hold a current, valid US driver's license.
Keywords: Honu Services, Germantown , Real Property Specialist, Other , Chambersburg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!