Prepared Foods Team Member
Company: Giant Eagle
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Job SummaryAs a member of the Prepared Foods team, you'll
service customers, fill orders and ensure everyone has the freshest
products available at our salad bar, sandwich area, hot foods and
beverage bar. You'll also get full training and have the chance to
assist customers in other areas of the store including, but not
limited to, the Deli and Meat Departments.To thrive in this
position, you should be a team player. You know that you are only
successful when those around you are set up for success. You are
eager to support an amazing team, have the drive to grow your
career in leadership and have the ability to inspire those around
- Experience Required: 0 to 6 months
- Experience Desired: Food Safety Experience
- Education Required: No High School diploma required
- Lifting Requirement: Up to 50 pounds
- Age Requirement: At least 18 years of ageJob Responsibilities
- Provide exemplary customer service by greeting customers in the
department and ensuring their orders are filled to meet their
- Learn about products in the store in order to answer questions
and make suggestions to customers that enhance their shopping
- Smile and greet customers in a friendly manner, everywhere in
- Handle products and equipment in accordance with food safety
and safety guidelines to ensure a safe shopping environment.
- Replenish product in the prepared foods cases, rotating product
and ensuring code dating procedures are followed.
- Record special orders on prepared foods products accurately to
ensure the customer is delighted with the finished product.
- Maintain cleanliness of department and work area, including the
- Assist in maintaining the efficiency of the prepared foods
cooler and freezer by unloading deliveries.
- Rotate and check code dates on products to ensure customers
- Assist in other departments as required.About UsAt Giant Eagle
Inc., we're more than just food, fuel and convenience. We're one
giant family of diverse and talented Team Members. Our people are
the heart and soul of our company. It's why we strive to create a
nurturing environment that offers countless career opportunities to
grow. Deep caring and solid family values are what makes us the one
of the top work places for jobs in the Greater Pittsburgh,
Cleveland, Columbus and Indianapolis Areas. From our Warehouses to
our GetGo's, our grocery Stores through our Corporate home office
we are working together to put food on shopper's tables' and smiles
on their faces. We're always searching for the best Team Members to
welcome to our family. We invite you to join our Giant Eagle
family. Come start a lasting career with us.
Keywords: Giant Eagle, Germantown , Prepared Foods Team Member, Other , Huntingdon, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!