Posted on: November 22, 2021
Monday - Friday (5 days/week) 6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
What You Will Do
The RDC Operations Team Member is primarily responsible for
receiving, putting away, picking and shipping product within a
distribution center. This role is responsible for maintaining
quality by properly and safely handling the product, using customer
focused distribution. The activities performed by this role are
instrumental in a facility achieving or exceeding key performance
What We're Looking For
- Required to work a set schedule that may be changed/modified by
management based on the needs of the facility.
- Requires availability to work morning, afternoon, nights, or
weekends depending upon assigned shift and overtime based on the
needs of the facility.
- Must work in a distribution/warehouse environment with the
physical and environmental aspects typically associated with such
- Minimally must be able to lift 40 pounds; ability to lift up to
What You Need To Succeed
- Ability to lift up to 70 lbs.
- Strong safety orientation and proven record of complying with
- Demonstrated track record of consistent and reliable on-the-job
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision or with
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Experience in distribution center operations or previous
- Experience operating power equipment (e.g., forklift, reach
truck, yard truck)
- Experience performing detail-oriented tasks in a fast-paced
- Experience using spatial reasoning to position product
- Basic math and reading comprehension skills
- Basic computer skills
Keywords: Lowe's, Germantown , Team Member, Other , Hagerstown, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!