Remote Recruiter, Shenandoah Valley Area
Company: Delaware North
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The OpportunityDelaware North is searching for a remote
Recruiter to join our Talent Acquisition and Innovation Center
consisting of talented recruiters, recruitment marketers, and
employer brand specialists who collaborate to source, screen,
assess, select, and advise on hiring top talent. In this role,
focused on hourly and seasonal opportunities, you will use your
considerable recruitment, sales, and marketing skills to match
internal and external talent to our business needs. The
- Source, screen, recruit and present high quality, diverse
talent to hiring managers for selection.
- Use Delaware North's candidate database and other sourcing
tools to proactively connect with candidates and build
relationships that convert passive candidates to hires.
- Build relationships with stakeholders to demonstrate the value
of having a senior talent acquisition advisor and to better align
talent to business needs.
- In partnership with Talent Attraction Partner, ideate and
execute an attraction strategy.
- Advocate for and contribute to Delaware North's employer value
- Drive to the Delaware North office for Shenandoah National Park
as needed; approximately twice a month. Driving time of 2 hour
- A minimum of 3 years of full life-cycle recruiting, preferably
in high volume hourly recruitment.
- Use of cloud/web-based applicant tracking or automated
recruitment modules, mobile applications, and candidate
- Social and digital recruiting savvy.
- Excellent cold calling skills.
- Demonstrated ability to function/recruit on a national,
- Well-developed analytical, decision-making, negotiation,
problem-solving, and verbal/written communication skills.
- Self-assurance and sound judgment when working with hiring
managers and team members.
- Knowledge and experience in behavior-based and/or
- Must live within a 2 hour drive from Luray, VA.Who We AreAt
Delaware North, you ll love where you work, who you work with, and
how your day unfolds. Whether it s in sporting venues, casinos,
airports, national parks, iconic hotels, or premier restaurants,
there s no telling where your career can ultimately take you. We
empower you to do great work in a company with 100 years of
success, stability and growth. If you have drive and enjoy the
thrill of making things happen - share our vision and grow with
us.Delaware North Companies, Incorporated and its subsidiaries
consider applicants for all positions without regard to race,
color, religion, creed, gender, national origin, age, disability,
marital or veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other legally
protected status. Delaware North is an equal opportunity employer.
Associated topics: consultant, headhunter, interview, recruit,
recruiter, sourcer, sourcing support, specialist, staffing
coordinator, talent acquisition
Keywords: Delaware North, Germantown , Remote Recruiter, Shenandoah Valley Area, Other , Luray, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!