Company: Arcadia Home Care and Staffing
Posted on: October 14, 2021
Position Summary: If you are looking for a
rewarding position in a fast-paced healthcare environment and love
working with seniors, our Service Coordinator position might be
just for you!
Position Type: Full time
At Addus we offer our team the best:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Benefits
- Continued Education
- PTO Plan
- Retirement Planning
- Life Insurance
- Employee discounts
Addus Homecare has been an industry leader in home care services
for over 40 years! We pride ourselves on delivering the best home
and community based services to seniors and in being a premier
employer to our employees! The Service Coordinator position is
responsible for coordinating schedules between clients and
employees. You'll create work schedules in the system and manage
any scheduling changes. You'll follow up on client concerns while
supervising direct service employees. The ideal candidate will have
great communication skills, detailed oriented and excellent
As a Service Coordinator you will:
- Schedule employees as directed by client's care plan
- Create work schedules in the system, manage changes to client
and facility schedules. Provide alternate coverage to ensure the
client's care plan is followed and client services are not
- Contact care providers and clients to provide service
- Provide thorough, complete follow-through on escalated client
- Supervise direct service employees by setting expectations for
attendance, performance and by holding employees accountable to the
company's policies and guidelines
- Assist with the new hire process for all new employees by
conducting second interviews to support recruiters
- Ensure WOTC applications, Form I-9, and any other applicable
paperwork is completed in a timely manner for each new direct
- File APS Reports and follows up with agency and handles related
employee issues as appropriate
- Ensure the appearance of the branch's open environment is
professional: neat, clean, orderly and generally free of
- Maintain confidentiality at all times due to access to
- Comply with all Managed Care Organization, Medicare, Medicaid,
and HIPAA regulations and requirements at all times
- Perform other duties as assigned
Position Requirements & Competencies:
- Must have high school diploma or equivalent.
- Must have one to three years of recent experience working in a
scheduling environment or related field.
- Interpersonal, organizational and communication skills.
- Computer skills including but not limited to Microsoft Word,
Microsoft Excel and Scheduling program.
- Must have reliable transportation, valid driver license, and
state required insurance.
Addus provides equal employment opportunities to all
employees and applicants for employment and prohibits
discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of
employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion,
termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence,
compensation and training.
Keywords: Arcadia Home Care and Staffing, Germantown , Service Coordinator, Other , Huntingdon, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!