Company: CACI International Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
What You'll Get to Do:
CACI is searching for a motivated and entrepreneurial individual
to serve as a Drafter on a NSA Type 1 Certified communications
program which includes the product development, fielding and
sustainment of associated technologies. The Drafter:
- Works closely with design originators, preparing drawings of
unusual, complex, or original designs, which require a high degree
- Performs unusually difficult assignments requiring considerable
initiative, resourcefulness, and drafting expertise.
- Assures that anticipated problems in manufacture, assembly,
installation, and operation are resolved by the drawing
- Exercises independent judgment in selecting and interpreting
data based on knowledge of the design intent. although working
primarily as a drafter, may occasionally interpret general designs
prepared by others to complete minor details.
- May provide advice and guidance to lower level drafters or
serve as coordinator and planner for projects.
More About the Role:
- Supports general engineering activities to produce technical
specifications, technical drawing, and technical manuals.
- Creates comprehensive drawings in support of technical
processes, procedures, manuals, and other technical documents.
- Reviews customer deliverables against government specified Data
Item Descriptions to ensure compliance.
You'll Bring These Qualifications:
- Bachelor's in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems or
Business OR an additional 2 yrs of direct relevant technical
experience may be substituted for a different Bachelor Degree.
- 2 years proven experience as a drafter, CAD designed or other
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Project experience on an Army contract is desired.
- Project experience on a tactical communication program is
- Project experience on an embedded hardware/software development
program is desired.
What We Can Offer You:
- We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to
balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our
solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique,
character-based culture have been the driving force behind our
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment
that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and
success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an
immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in
support of national security missions and government transformation
for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is
proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is
an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
Keywords: CACI International Inc., Germantown , Drafter, Other , Herndon, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!