Box Truck Driver Non CDL
Posted on: June 12, 2021
RESPONSIBILITIES & DUTIES
- Operate company-owned and leased trucks with a gross vehicle
weight of less than 26,000lbs
- Operate trucks for the delivery, pickup and relocation of
mattresses, box springs, and adjustable bases, etc.
- Unloading of truck.
- Provide outstanding customer service during delivery and pickup
- Daily contact with customers requires courtesy, discretion,
professionalism and sound judgment.
- Perform routine inspection and preventive maintenance on
assigned equipment and refer defects or repairs to supervisor;
- Perform all duties in conformance to appropriate safety and
- Maintain and protect all property entrusted to you in excellent
- Maintain all required certifications required by DOT and OSHA
and Company safety programs.
- Perform heavy manual tasks under varying weather
- Perform any other tasks assigned to support and improve the
overall team operations.
Tempur Sealy is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and
Affirmative Action employer. We provide equal employment
opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and
prohibit discrimination and harassment of any type based upon race,
color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status,
genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender
identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by
federal, state or local laws.
The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 100 pounds.
Occasionally, the employee may be required to lift and/or move more
than 100 pounds. The employee is occasionally required to climb,
balance, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl and walk.
To be eligible for hire, any applicant for a Box Truck Driver
(Non-CDL) position at Tempur-Sealy must:
- Read and speak English sufficiently to converse with the
general public, to understand highway signs and signals in the
English language, to respond to official inquiries, and to make
entries on reports and records.
- Be able to obtain a DOT medical card.
- Pass a required pre-employment drug screen and road test.
- Be 21 years of age or older.
- Have a valid Non-CDL Class C driver's license (unless otherwise
required by state law).
- Comply with applicable Department of Transportation (DOT) and
Federal Motor Carriers Administration (FMCSA) rules, regulations
- Have no record of:
- Any DUI, DWI, or DWAI within the previous seven years.
- Any conviction associated with a recordable accident.
- A driver's license suspension within the previous seven years
(unless because of something unrelated to moving violations or
points connected to the driver's license).
- Prior delivery experience preferred.
The Company also strongly prefers that any candidate not have
more than one accident or moving violation in any 12 month period
in the last three years.
Keywords: Tempur-Pedic, Germantown , Box Truck Driver Non CDL, Other , Hagerstown, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!