Travel Trainer Level II
Company: Mantech International Corporation
Posted on: June 12, 2021
Secure our Nation, Ignite your Future
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Develop, maintain and manage training programs.
- Determine requirements, requisitions, and reporting materials
used in training program.
- Monitor progress of training and counsels' aircrews.
- Coordinate training activities and scheduling according to
- Manage multiple training projects simultaneously involving
successfully organizing, planning, and executing large-scale
training projects from vision through implementation.
- Design training materials that can be used by multiple federal
- Establish a project training plan including audience, approach,
design, and list of deliverables.
- Use independent decision-making to design and develop training
materials, reference materials, presentation materials and job
- Ensure all materials are clear, concise, instructionally sound,
and directly support learning objectives; ensure materials are 508
- Work with learning management system administrator to assign
training and upload computer-based training; track training
completions and report metrics.
- Provide support for coordinating, developing, and delivering
computer-related training to the user community.
- Provide second level support and coordinate training with help
- Provide standards, services, and guidance on IT related
training programs that are designed to enable government agency
personnel to use information technologies and systems more
productively. Services include the development, delivery, and/or
coordination of training courses and materials that address
specific agency needs.
- Conduct the research necessary to develop and revise training
- Develop and revise courses and prepare appropriate training
- Prepare student materials (course manuals, workbooks, handouts,
completion certificates, and course critique forms).
- Train personnel by conducting formal classroom courses,
workshops and seminars.
- Prepare reports and monitor training tasks in support of the
goals of the Contractor Program Manager and the government
sponsor(s) using standard training standards and software and
hardware programs such as modeling and simulation and prototyping
- Provide input to the Project Lead and the Contractor Program
Manager on which decisions for training validation and or
modifications of specified items or systems can be corrected.
- 5 years of experience in Information Technology.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated initiative, sound judgment, effective
- Experience in Customer Service
- Understand computer functions and related technical terminology
and how they are applied in everyday business situations.
- Possess thorough knowledge of appropriate hardware and software
(ex. - PCs, Microsoft (MS) Windows, MS Office, and applications
such as from SAP and Peoplesoft).
- Be IT-industry qualified with documented evidence of their
certifications (MS-MCT, Degree in Education, CompTIA CTT+,
- Must have active interim Secret clearance or above
- Must be able to travel at least 75%
ManTech International Corporation, as well as its subsidiaries
proactively fulfills its role as an equal opportunity employer. We
do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for
employment because of race, color, sex, religion, age, sexual
orientation, gender identity and expression, national origin,
marital status, physical or mental disability, status as a Disabled
Veteran, Recently Separated Veteran, Active Duty Wartime or
Campaign Badge Veteran, Armed Forces Services Medal, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
If you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a
position with ManTech through its online applicant system, please
contact ManTech's Corporate EEO Department at (703) 218-6000.
ManTech is an affirmative action/equal opportunity employer -
minorities, females, disabled and protected veterans are urged to
apply. ManTech's utilization of any external recruitment or job
placement agency is predicated upon its full compliance with our
equal opportunity/affirmative action policies. ManTech does not
accept resumes from unsolicited recruiting firms. We pay no fees
for unsolicited services.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a
disabled veteran, you have the right to request an accommodation if
you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access http://www.mantech.com/careers/Pages/careers.aspx
as a result of your disability. To request an accommodation please
click email@example.com and provide your name and contact
Keywords: Mantech International Corporation, Germantown , Travel Trainer Level II, Other , Herndon, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!