Build your career with a very stable organization that offers
competitive pay starting at $17.50 an hour plus $1.00 night
differential, great benefits and opportunity to advance. Enjoy
working in the Northern Shenandoah Valley, just minutes off I-81.
Shift schedule would be 7pm to 7am, 4 shifts on 4 shifts
Kingspan Insulation is looking for Operators for our
manufacturing lines in Winchester. This is a critical role
responsible for correct assembly, packaging of finished goods, line
operations and quality assurance checks.
As a valued team member, you will enjoy:
- Competitive compensation
- Phenomenal benefits package including: medical coverage (4
plans to choose from plus FSA and HSA), dental coverage, life
insurance, short term disability, long term disability, Identity
Theft protection, and the best 401(k) plan in the area with dollar
for dollar match up to 6% (100% vested immediately)
- Paid Time Off accrued each pay period
- 9 paid holidays
- Best of both worlds Experience the stability of a large,
financially stable organization with a smaller company
Key Duties Include:
Essential duties are interpreted as being descriptive and not
restrictive in nature. Other duties may be assigned.
- Performs all work in a safe manner; promotes and fosters a safe
- Operates process lines and other equipment as necessary and
performs minor maintenance tasks.
- Measures product quality properties, inputs data into SAP,
takes corrective action to maintain quality within
- Assists Line Leads/Area Leader in performing mechanical
- Performs product change-overs and completes necessary
- Makes necessary adjustments to the lines, ensuring quality of
- Assists other operators as needed.
- Removes and grinds scrap from rolls and gaylords.
- Notifies Area Leader/Shift Supervisor and/or maintenance of all
Education and/or Experience: High School Diploma or
equivalent plus 3 years of experience working in a manufacturing,
warehouse, or similar job/environment, or any equivalent
combination of education and experience which provides the required
skills, knowledge and ability.
Must be able to:
- Work in a team based environment.
- Work shift schedule, including overtime;
- Follow directions and get along well with others.
Language Skills: Ability to read and interpret
documents such as operating instructions, and procedure manuals.
Ability to write routine reports and correspondence. Must be able
to communicate orally and written in English.
Mathematical Skills: Ability to calculate figures by using
basic math skills (add, subtract, multiply and divide).
Reasoning Skills: Ability to apply common sense
understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral,
or diagram form. Ability to deal with problems involving several
concrete variables in standardized situations.
Certificate/License: Must have forklift operator license at
time of hire/transfer, or be able to obtain certification within 90
days of hire/transfer into job.