Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative
solutions in support of customer mission success. Novetta is
committed to cultivating a diverse, inclusive workplace culture,
embracing our differences and perspectives to build a stronger,
more successful company.
Novetta has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and
accomplished Mid to Senior-level Software Engineer to join our
- Work closely with DevOps, Security, QA, and other development
teams to build and deliver innovative systems that advance the
missions of our company and our customers
- Work closely with project managers, system engineers,
architects, and testing team members to develop effective and
- Develop full-stack software components to enhance data
analysis, visualization, and processing at scale
- Make recommendations on existing systems using new and emerging
technologies to promote system stability and increase
3+ years experience:
- With Agile software development teams, designing, developing,
testing and maintaining software
- Using Python to develop RESTful web services and ETL
- Developing in a Linux environment
- Developing detailed specifications, analysis of requirements,
creating documentation, designing solutions, writing the program
code, verifying and validating the code, and assisting with the
deploying of the code
Experience using Amazon Web Services
- Experience with both the operation of and interfacing with
search engines such as Solr/Elasticsearch
- Understanding of big data concepts and technologies such as
Apache Spark, NiFi, Hive, and Hadoop
- Experience implementing ETL workflows with SparkSQL, Datasets,
- SQL proficient
- An active TS/SCI with Polygraph clearance is required
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure
technology solutions to address challenges of national and global
significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers
disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics,
full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and
multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal
Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA
with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards
of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success We strive daily to exceed expectations and
achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus We invest in our employees' professional
development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a
culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation We know that discovering new and innovative ways to
solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great
Excellence in Execution We take pride in flawless execution as
we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic
protected by law.