FT Sales Associate
Company: Tory Burch
Posted on: June 12, 2021
As a Tory Burch Sales Associate you are responsible for
delivering a transformational customer experience, building our
brand one customer at a time and ultimately driving our business
through sales. You should demonstrate a strong commitment to
service, a genuine curiosity and interest in people, authenticity,
fashion & style sensibility, and exceptional selling skills. The
ideal candidate also understands how to be a team player, is savvy
about the visual and operational aspects of the role, and is
committed to loss prevention.
Drive the Business & Deliver Results
- Achievement of personal sales and metric goals.
- Build and maintain new and existing customer
- Maintain a solid, organized client book which furthers your
customer relationships and generates consistent, proactive sales
volume, following the standards of our clienteling philosophy.
- Be aware of and react to the rhythm of your business, not just
relying on walk-in traffic but through clienteling, outreach and
Be Buddy/Team Player
- Lead by example and model behavior that reflects the company's
- Appropriately manage conflict and take ownership for your part
in the team dynamic.
- Demonstrate a high degree of maturity and integrity.
- Contribute to a positive atmosphere that is fun, professional,
productive and team oriented.
Create the Customer Experience
- Contribute to an environment that consistently delivers on the
five stages of the transformational customer experience.
- Demonstrate strong use of selling skills.
- Ensure a high level of customer service through extensive
product knowledge and product ownership.
- Take ownership for the transformational experience in your
boutique - customize it for your customer demographic and develop &
maintain productive customer relationships.
- Maintain a "One Company" perspective on charge sends, returns,
and other such transactions that are critical to a positive
- Have a thorough understanding and use of the technology tools
that support the customer experience
Represent the Brand
- Understand and communicate the Tory Burch brand philosophy and
lifestyle with each other and the customer.
- Emulate the brand aesthetic and embody a strong sense of
fashion and an enthusiastic attitude.
- Contribute to maintaining all brand and operating standards to
support brand consistency.
- Assist in maintaining store presentation standards.
- Leverage in-store technology to ensure every customer's
experience is transformational.
- Ensure all sales and operational policies and procedures are
followed and maintained.
- Accurately process all POS transactions and capture of customer
information and assist when necessary with operational and back of
- Adhere to all policies and procedures with a focus on loss
prevention and operational excellence.
- Have a proper understanding of the radio communication and all
technology tools used in-store, using proper etiquette.
- Detailed oriented with ability to multi-task and prioritize
work to prioritize work to produce desired outcomes.
PRIOR EXPERIENCE NEEDED
- 1-3 years of experience in a high volume, customer-driven
- Strong personal selling and customer relations experience,
along with verbal and written communication skills.
- Must have open availability for a flexible work schedule that
meets the needs of the business, including overnights, evenings,
holidays and weekend shifts.
- Ability to lift (at least 40 lbs), carry, push, pull, squat,
kneel, twist, turn, climb ladders, crawl, reach, bend and stand for
extended periods of time.
- Adaptable - Change before you have to
Changes course easily - Knows when to be patient and when to
push - Works well in the gray - Shows grace under pressure - Owns
mistakes and learns from them - Balances multiple priorities
- Entrepreneurial Spirit - Own it
Takes initiative, doesn't wait for direction - Builds for the
future - Takes personal ownership and accountability - Is
resourceful in getting things done
- Collaborative - No "I" in Tory
Is self-aware and open-minded - Integrates the perspectives of
others - Is direct but respectful - Communicates cross functionally
- Knows when to get people involved and when to make a decision -
Takes an inclusive approach
- Client & Brand Focus - Put yourself in Tory's shoes
Passionate about the brand and the work - Creates a
transformational client experience - Makes decisions in the best
interest of the company and our customers - Focuses on internal and
- Live the Values - Being "Buddy"
Keeps the "Buddy Values" alive (Kindness, humility, warmth,
honesty, loyalty, compassion, integrity, and passion) - It's not
just what you do, but how you do it - Contributes to a positive and
- Functional Expertise - Know Your Stuff
Has the skills necessary to perform the job - Keeps current on
trends, skills, and practices - Puts learning into practice
- FOR PEOPLE MANAGERS: Team Builder - It's all about "We"
Sets team goals and roles - Develops, motivates and empowers -
Delivers constructive and encouraging feedback - Holds people
accountable for results - Recognizes high performance
- FOR PEOPLE MANAGERS: Change Leader - Change is the essence of
- Challenges the current point of view - Puts changes in context
for the team - Executes changes that impact the business - Is
proactive and positive - Listens to and keeps the team up to
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
Tory Burch LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer and
provides equal opportunities to all employees and applicants
without regard to an individual's age, race, creed, color,
religion, national origin, sex (including pregnancy) or sexual
orientation, gender expression, military status, marital status,
genetic predisposition or carrier status, disability or membership
in any other protected class under applicable law. Likewise, we
will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for
employment in a manner consistent with the requirements of the Los
Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring, Ordinance No. 184652.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will
consider qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records
Tory Burch is committed to providing reasonable accommodations
to applicants and employees with disabilities. Please tell us if
you require a reasonable accommodation to apply for a job or to
perform your job. Examples of reasonable accommodation include
making a change to the application process or work procedures,
providing documents in an alternate format, using a sign language
interpreter, or using specialized equipment. If you require
assistance or an accommodation with the hiring process, please
Keywords: Tory Burch, Germantown , FT Sales Associate, Other , Clarksburg, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!