At the heart of QIAGEN's business is a vision to make
improvements in life possible.
We are on an exciting mission to make a real difference in
science and healthcare. We are still the entrepreneurial company we
started out as and have today achieved a size where we can bring
our full power to many initiatives and to our presence across the
Our most valuable asset are our employees - more than 5000 in
over 35 locations around the world. Our ambition is to ensure we
have outstanding and passionate people working in the best teams
and we are constantly looking for new talent to join us.
There are few players who have shaped the world of modern
science and healthcare as much as QIAGEN, and we have only just
If you are looking to advance your career, are seeking new
challenges and opportunities, enjoy working in dynamic and
international, diverse teams and want to make a real impact on
people's lives, then QIAGEN is where you need to be.
Join us. At QIAGEN, you make a difference every day.
- Retrieves information as requested from records, email,
minutes, and other related documents; prepares written summaries of
data when needed.
- Responds to and resolves administrative inquiries and
- Coordinates and schedules travel, meetings, and appointments
for managers or supervisors.
- Prepares agendas and schedules for meetings.
- Records and distributes minutes or other records for
- Maintains office supplies and coordinates maintenance of office
- Maintains a system for recording expenses and the use of petty
- Drafts announcements and key site related communication.
- Manages the COVID testing program.
- Reporting of KPI's and data.
- Coordinates hiring activities for the Ops groups.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Associates degree desired.
- Three to five years of experience in an administrative
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Basic understanding of clerical procedures and systems such as
recordkeeping and filing.
- Ability to work independently.
What we offer
At the heart of QIAGEN are our people who drive our success. We
act with passion, always challenging the status quo to drive
innovation and continuous improvement. We inspire with our
leadership and make an impact with our actions. We create a
collaborative, safe and engaging workplace which forms the basis
for high performing individuals and teams. We drive accountability
and entrepreneurial decision-making and want you to excel your
growth and shape the future of QIAGEN.
QIAGEN is committed to creating a diverse environment and is
proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, and medical
conditions related to pregnancy, childbirth, or breastfeeding), sex
stereotyping (including but not limited to assumptions about a
person's appearance or behavior, gender roles, gender expression,
or gender identity), gender, gender identity, gender expression,
national origin, age, mental or physical disability, ancestry,
medical condition, marital status, military or veteran status,
citizenship status, sexual orientation, genetic information, or any
other status protected by applicable law.