Parts Sales Assoc-Front
Company: Rush Enterprises
Posted on: June 12, 2021
The Parts Sales Associate-Front Counter sells commercial vehicle
equipment and parts to customers in-person and over the phone.
Custom Vehicle Solutions offer state-of-the-art facilities for
performing precise vehicle modifications. Our knowledgeable staff
is more than prepared to help our customers meet their
We offer a rewarding career as a leader in the transportation
industry. Grow with us as we continue to expand our network of
locations and services. Whether you desire to be the best Counter
Sales Professional or Groundbreaking Leader, we have the
infrastructure to help you reach your goals.
- Identify parts need for customers.
- Create repair orders in SAP.
- Ensure all parts movements are performed in SAP in a timely
- Maintain repair orders and ensure customers are updated on
- Ensure all sales are properly documented per company
- Complete all customer and vendor returns-per procedure.
- Set up orders for daily shipment, delivery, and pick-up.
- Solicit assigned accounts by phone.
- We offer exceptional compensation and benefits, 401K and stock
purchase, incentives for performance, training, and opportunity for
advancement - all in a culture that appreciates and rewards
excellence, a positive attitude, fairness, productivity and
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED).
- Six months' experience in over the counter parts sales/service
advisor skills preferably in a dealership or service setting
- Familiarity with accounting and inventory tracking
- Experience with SAP preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected
This job posting does not state or imply that these are the only
duties to be performed by this employee. He or she will be required
to follow any other instructions and to perform any other duties
requested by his or her leader.
Keywords: Rush Enterprises, Germantown , Parts Sales Assoc-Front, Other , Greencastle, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!