Production Scheduling Assistant
Company: Universal Forest Products, Inc.
Posted on: June 12, 2021
- Minimum associate's degree, 2 years of experience in production
scheduling, or equivalent experience is required
- Minimum six months of experience with production management
software is required
- Demonstrated working knowledge of production models and
principals is required
- Working knowledge and proficiency in the use of computer and
business-related software, including Microsoft applications (Excel,
Word and Outlook)
Skills and abilities
- Ability to understand verbal and written instructions in
English; ability read and write basic English.
- Ability to successfully communicate with management and
co-workers in a professional manner.
- Ability to apply business math in business situations, to plan,
organize and prioritize work and to effectively interact with
- Ability to be mobile in the work environment
- Ability to operate office and computer equipment
- Ability to work hours mandated by management
- Ability to pass a drug test
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic
- Strong organization skills and detail oriented
- Be a team player and support the Company's goals
- Conducts in a professional manner
Keywords: Universal Forest Products, Inc., Germantown , Production Scheduling Assistant, Other , Ranson, Maryland
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!