Join our team dedicated to developing and executing innovative
solutions in support of customer mission success. Novetta is
committed to cultivating a diverse, inclusive workplace culture,
embracing our differences and perspectives to build a stronger,
more successful company.
Novetta has an exciting opportunity for a self-motivated and
accomplished Computer Scientist to join our entity analytics team.
You will work on complex projects involving data analysis, software
engineering, and deploying software in a cloud computing
environment. The team combines data from disparate sources to
visualize the complex relationships between entities. This effort
involves large scale data integration and entity resolution
leveraging a best in class Novetta product. We are looking for a
flexible problem solver with significant technical experience to
join a team providing unique solutions for our customers and
- Analyze large amounts of data.
- Deploy applications on a large-scale data processing cluster
using AWS technologies.
- Design and implement entity correlation strategies that are
tailored to mission needs and unique data qualities.
- Develop algorithms and visualization tools to help stakeholders
understand their data and prioritize new data sources.
- Develop and integrate applications to automate ingestion,
processing and monitoring of data
- Develop and maintain tools to support operations and
maintenance of production and development computing clusters..
- A Bachelor's degree in computer science or related field and a
minimum of 5 years of experience; or a Master's degree in computer
science or related field and a minimum of 3 years of
- Experience in software development/engineering including
requirements analysis, software development, installation,
integration, evaluation, enhancement, maintenance, testing and
- Software development experience on Linux-based systems in
- Experience developing against full-featured REST APIs and using
a command line interfac
other modern programming languages.
- Hands-on experience with Spark.
- Experience working with Databricks
- Interest in statistical analysis, machine learning, or data
- Experience with entity resolution products or a background in
data matching theory and technologies.
- Experience developing applications in AWS.
- Active TS/SCI with Polygraph required.
Novetta, from complexity to clarity.
Novetta delivers highly scalable advanced analytics and secure
technology solutions to address challenges of national and global
significance. Focused on mission success, Novetta pioneers
disruptive technologies in machine learning, data analytics,
full-spectrum cyber, cloud engineering, open source analytics, and
multi-INT fusion for Defense, Intelligence Community, and Federal
Law Enforcement customers. Novetta is headquartered in McLean, VA
with over 1,300 employees across the U.S.
Our culture is shaped by a commitment to our core values:
Integrity We hold ourselves accountable to the highest standards
of integrity and ethics.
Customer Success We strive daily to exceed expectations and
achieve customer mission success.
Employee Focus We invest in our employees' professional
development and training, respecting individuality, and fostering a
culture of diversity and inclusion.
Innovation We know that discovering new and innovative ways to
solve problems is critical to our success and makes us a great
Excellence in Execution We take pride in flawless execution as
we build a company that is best in class.
Earn a REFERRAL BONUS for the qualified people you know.
For more details or to submit a referral, visit
Novetta is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual
orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability,
protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic
protected by law.